Frank Reich HC - #3 is Barkley or Chubb

ThorstenDenmark

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

If we stay then it is Barkley.

I think we are trading that pick though. 

Cleveland won't pass on Barkley at No. 4. 

However, if we trade with Denver then we can still get Chubb.

If we trade with the Jets then we lose both of them. 

I say if we aren’t set on Barkley we should work him out and act very interested then dangle that pick in front of Cleveland who also wants him. Trade back one spot then try to trade back again with the jets then take Chubb if he’s there. If not then Fitzpatrick, Roquan Smith, Nelson are all good options 

2 minutes ago, Luck 4 president said:

I say if we aren’t set on Barkley we should work him out and act very interested then dangle that pick in front of Cleveland who also wants him. Trade back one spot then try to trade back again with the jets then take Chubb if he’s there. If not then Fitzpatrick, Roquan Smith, Nelson are all good options 

It is kind of my plan too.

I think our first trade partner should be Denver. They should be our first choice. That said, they might make a deal with the Giants. 

13 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

If we stay then it is Barkley.

I think we are trading that pick though. 

Cleveland won't pass on Barkley at No. 4. 

However, if we trade with Denver then we can still get Chubb.

If we trade with the Jets then we lose both of them. 

calm down there are still some vet QBs to hit the market Cle and Den might have QBs already come april sorry didn't mean to quote you was just responding in the thread

Just now, lance_m8 said:

calm down there are still some vet QBs to hit the market Cle and Den might have QBs already come april

Calm down? Who do you think you are? You don't talk to me like that. 

Cleveland is more than likely not bringing in a veteran. They will likely hedge their bets on the young QB to make a long commitment with. Most likely it will be Darnold. 

Denver could try to bring Cousins in, but it's no guarantee. Many teams will be fighting for his services. It is very had to say where he will end up at. I think Minnesota might be his best home, but anything can happen.

2 minutes ago, ThorstenDenmark said:

How many of the 5 Brady rings were on the defence?

Super Bowl 36: Brady and the Pats only put up 20 points, Brady goes 16/27 for 145 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT while the defense holds one of the best offenses in league history to 17 points

Super Bowl 39: Pats defense picks McNabb off 3 times and sacks him 4 times

Super Bowl 49: Malcolm Butler seals the game with a goalline interception

You could make a case for more, but I think it's pretty obvious what I'm trying to say

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Calm down? Who do you think you are? You don't talk to me like that. 

Cleveland is more than likely not bringing in a veteran. They will likely hedge their bets on the young QB to make a long commitment with. Most likely it will be Darnold. 

Denver could try to bring Cousins in, but it's no guarantee. Many teams will be fighting for his services. It is very had to say where he will end up at. I think Minnesota might be his best home, but anything can happen.

Bro u need to chill I edited my response saying I did not mean to quote you and who do you think you are :lol: you are no more important than me so do not talk to me like you are above me

2 minutes ago, BOTT said:

A few of them at least.....if you count the playoff performances to get them there. We, as colts fans, should know that.

It's been a while and people have short memories.  But those early Superbowl years they had one of the best defenses around.

1 minute ago, lance_m8 said:

Bro u need to chill I edited my response saying I did not mean to quote you and who do you think you are :lol: you are no more important than me so do not talk to me like you are above me

Don't worry, he can't post after the draft

18 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Chubb.  The Colts need a pass rusher bad and you can get other running backs, granted not as good as Barkley, later in the draft.  It’s hard to get pass rushers outside of the top of the draft.

i agree there are other just as good RBs in this years draft so going DE is where we must go

3 minutes ago, lance_m8 said:

The nonsense continues

Not with the 3rd overall pick, however if one of the top 5 QB’s in the draft dropped into the 2nd Rd. It would be worth considering. I’m hopeful Luck comes back, but not 100% optimistic he is fully healed. More to come for sure.

31 minutes ago, lance_m8 said:

The nonsense continues

He and a few others have quickly become trolls here.

They think they know football but clearly don't.     What they know is that they have an opinion (uninformed) and they like posting it....   

Grrrreeeaat!       :facepalm:

Hugely disappointing.

Just now, lance_m8 said:

Seeya bro remember you are not God so don't talk to people like you are above them.

3 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Are you trolling?

You are starting to get very weird now. 

Goodbye!

Put each other on ignore if you need to, but don't derail the thread into a personal argument.

2 minutes ago, lance_m8 said:

Seeya bro remember you are not God so don't talk to people like you are above them.

Dude you have some problems. You are the one who talked to me disrespectful, and I told you not to. 

I just want you to go away now. No matter how much you want this to become a thing, it won't. I am out. 

Today is a great Day! :D 

What a GREAT DAY this has turned out to BE!! 

:coltslogo:

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

He and a few others have quickly become trolls here.

They think they know football but clearly don't.     What they know is that they have an opinion (uninformed) and they like posting it....   

Grrrreeeaat!

Hugely disappointing.

Agreed