No Draft Spoilers Allowed/ Report Spoiler Posts and the poster will be suspended Read more... ×
hoosierhawk

Adam Schefter's lastest Tweet

5 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

Kraft's action to keep McDick was revenge for "deflate gate". Surprise!

where is the tweet?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

It is a matter of a few years before McDaniels realizes he got played as a pawn, I am sure that day will come. :) 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

Who gives a flying bleep?! Time to move on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Who gives a flying bleep?! Time to move on. 

Just thought it was interesting enough to post. Sorry if you were offended.

Robert Kraft is literally the villain in every episode of Scooby-Doo.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

How is a 3 day old tweet the latest, or as you put it "lastest"? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hold on they cheat get caught and punished and they want revenge whay did we do besides get blown out on live tv and since then have not been the same

2 minutes ago, lance_m8 said:

Hold on they cheat get caught and punished and they want revenge whay did we do besides get blown out on live tv and since then have not been the same

Really, I totally agree and it's pity and childish. 

• Like 1

In summary:

You cheated, got caught, and didn't like getting embarrassed for it so you sought revenge. 

What I learned:

1) Kraft is a lot more petty than I thought.

2) We dodged a bullet by not hiring Manboy McDaniels.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

And for sticking them with an inflated TE salary.... and for STEALING a backup QB from them.

So what are they going to do the 49ers

Need to move on from this. Enough time spent on Jokey Smurf.

Yea, unfortunately that Tweet doesn't say anything definitive. Not only is it a tad old, but when they say "league source," well, that could be almost anyone. The source is talking nonchalantly about it, so it tells me they don't care about jeopardizing their job, so they're probably a low-level Patriots employee.

I do agree Kraft probably had Deflategate in the back of his mind, but all indications suggest to me that this deal was exclusively with the Patriots in mind. Belichick likely is retiring soon, as is Brady, and the Pats needed a young guy in place who knows the system, so they're giving McDaniels the keys. The question is are they holding McDaniels to an empty promise and just buying time? We'll see. It would be ironic if they throw McDaniels under the bus.

• Like 2

I'm not gonna go after Robert Kraft. My issue was always with Josh wasting Irsay's time, Ballard's time, & our fan base's time.

Krunk is right. I need to let this episode go. He's absolutely right I do. To that I say, I can forgive McDaniels eventually, but I never ever forget. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

i thought this was obvious 

6 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

Just thought it was interesting enough to post. Sorry if you were offended.

Wasn't offended. And that wasn't just directed at you, that's directed at everyone still wanting answers as to the why. 

Everyone got played. And if this is true, Mcdaniels also got played into ruining his career. I don't feel sorry for anyone in that orginization. My hate for the patriots got rekindled isn't that what all this is about?

We dodged a bullet anyway. Lots of players thought he was immature 10 years ago and it seems to still be true now. McDufus and Kraft can go screw themselves. 

Hopefully after this, they won’t be able to lure any good coaches.  I think they will be stuck with “bottom of the barrel coaches” as everyone calls them. Only coaches that can’t get on with the other 31 teams. It won’t be long, they will be the worst team in football again. I do remember the patriots before Bill & Tom. 

3 minutes ago, XxGoosexX said:

Hopefully after this, they won’t be able to lure any good coaches.  I think they will be stuck with “bottom of the barrel coaches” as everyone calls them. Only coaches that can’t get on with the other 31 teams. It won’t be long, they will be the worst team in football again. I do remember the patriots before Bill & Tom. 

Image result for come to the darkside we got cookies meme

• Haha 1

This was tweeted moments after the announcement a few days ago.

Gotta love the media.  They rehash an old tweet (news story) to try to make it sound current.  Keep the interest, the debate, the war, fueled.