Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans!   :)   New England Patriots And Philadelphia Eagles meet again in their second Super Bowl in 13 years.  Patriots won the other meeting 24-21 in Super Bowl XXX!X in Jacksonville, FL back on January 2005.

Kickoff from US Bank Stadium is by 6:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

New Super Bowl commercials traditionally air during the break of the game in the first and second halfs.

Justin Timberlake is the primary performer in the Super Bowl LII halftime.

NO injuries, and GO NFL!!!!!

https://www.nfl.com/super-bowl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LII

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny. For those of you living outside of the Philadelphia area, this SB is a no-brainer.

For those of us Colts fans in the Philadelphia area, this is a nightmare scenario. Either NE wins (and Brady gets his SIXTH) or Philadelphia wins and we hear E-A-G-L-E-S all year...

At least for us, there is a “silver lining” either way.

1 hour ago, coltsfeva said:

Funny. For those of you living outside of the Philadelphia area, this SB is a no-brainer.

For those of us Colts fans in the Philadelphia area, this is a nightmare scenario. Either NE wins (and Brady gets his SIXTH) or Philadelphia wins and we hear E-A-G-L-E-S all year...

I'd rather hear E-A-G-L-E-S all year. Than to hear about Brady's 6th...  Besides I want to hear Rich Eisen and Boomer along with Collinsworth Rodney and all the other Brady ball lickers cry.

1 hour ago, Coltfreak said:

I'd rather hear E-A-G-L-E-S all year. Than to hear about Brady's 6th

Agreed. I used to live in the Philly area.. If the Eagles win i'd be chanting E-A-G-L-E-S with them all offseason! haha.

After 18-1 my best bud and I would toss the football in the back yard, reenacting the helmet catch, and Plaxico's TD in the corner of the endzone haha. People must've thought we were the biggest giants fans. 

Just got the game on.

I see the Eagles got the ball first, which means the Patriots pretty much won, since Brady can get the TD before halftime and then the one after halftime and knock the Eagles right out of it.

Time for Brady to blow down the field for the easy TD and for the Patriots to take control of this game.

3 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

For Eagles