Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome to step down after 2018

krunk

5 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Since Deflate-Gate, the Ravens, a coconspiritor with the Colts haven't seen many good days since turning the pats in either.

The Wrath from the football Gods. Lol

When telling benefits the team you told on more than the both of you lol

Mr. Newsome has certainly earned the right to lighten his workload in Baltimore & relax a little bit. I know Steve said that Ozzie would still be part of the Ravens Organization & it was nice to be reminded from the article that "Newsome was the first African American general manager in the NFL." 

He was/is an incredible GM. 1 of the best to ever construct & revamp a roster. 

I just hope that this change was a mutual decision & not some sort of force out. Yeah, I know what the reporter said but still. I want Ozzie to go out on his terms. He's earned that right. 

3 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Mr. Newsome has certainly earned the right to lighten his workload in Baltimore & relax a little bit. I know Steve said that Ozzie would still be part of the Ravens Organization & it was nice to be reminded from the article that "Newsome was the first African American general manager in the NFL." 

He was/is an incredible GM. 1 of the best to ever construct & revamp a roster. 

I just hope that this change was a mutual decision & not some sort of force out. Yeah, I know what the reporter said but still. I want Ozzie to go out on his terms. He's earned that right. 

DeCosta has declined interviews for a quite a while now, so this has probably been in the plans for years.

12 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

The Wrath from the football Gods. Lol

not sure why they would be mad at us.  the colts simply asked the league to look into it

we were hardly mentioned in the wells report and i dont think the ravens were at all