Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How does McDaniels win over the fan base?

ColtJ82

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AZColt11 said:

May they all rot.  And I'm not even mad about it, just for the assistants and the Colts front office who thought he was a caught fish.

Exactly. I really could care less about Mcdaniels. The guys he uprooted and hoodwinked , that's classless. 

The dirt bag Krafts really know how to stick it to other fan bases. Old man Kraft hung a goofy painting of Raven’s Billy Cundiff missing a field goal in his box, showcasing his great sportsmanship. Steeler fans love Kraft as he lured a ring chasing James Harrison there , ruining Harrison’s legacy with Steeler fans. And today , ol ‘ Krafty and his lackey McDaniels spurned the Colts , after McDaniels made a gentlemen’s agreement to come. Is it any wonder why they are the most hated franchise in football ? It’s not because they win, because people loved Lombardi’s Packers. The constant shenanigans and bad deeds make this team a pariah in sports . 

On 2/4/2018 at 2:52 AM, BlueShoe said:

I don’t blindly trust anyone, especially from the bowels of the Patriots. 

My eyes are wide open. I will be critical when it’s deserved, and I will give praise when it is deserved. 

Josh McDaniels will not get a single free pass from me. I am sure that keeps him up late at night. 

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, crunked said:

I need honesty, and integrity....and good coaching.........(for me) "he was the best candidate available", so I understand the hire, I just don't like that "he was the best candidate available"....his involvement in filming with the Pats, his 1.5 year debacle in Denver.....I believe people can grow and overcome, but that proof comes with time for me....and hence the honesty and integrity.........and the good coaching, I don't think there is a Colt fan worth his salt that needs that explained....that's just my 2 centavos

aaaaaaaand........I rest my case your honor....if it wasn't so sad it would be laughable...

8 hours ago, The Old Crow said:

The dirt bag Krafts really know how to stick it to other fan bases. Old man Kraft hung a goofy painting of Raven’s Billy Cundiff missing a field goal in his box, showcasing his great sportsmanship. Steeler fans love Kraft as he lured a ring chasing James Harrison there , ruining Harrison’s legacy with Steeler fans. And today , ol ‘ Krafty and his lackey McDaniels spurned the Colts , after McDaniels made a gentlemen’s agreement to come. Is it any wonder why they are the most hated franchise in football ? It’s not because they win, because people loved Lombardi’s Packers. The constant shenanigans and bad deeds make this team a pariah in sports . 

283 diamonds in his super bowl ring..

Just smug.. and stupid.