Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

While we have the cap room the Colts should...

Send Castonzo and a 4th OR a 5th to the browns for Thomas and then re-sign/restructure Thomas long term..

JT is not going to re-sign with the Browns, has 1 year currently left on his deal and this would be a win/win for each team. Browns get a LT plus a pick and we get LT that would be a massive upgrade.

Browns might entertain only because they know Thomas will not re-sign

just a thought

47 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Send Castonzo and a 4th OR a 5th to the browns for Thomas and then re-sign/restructure Thomas long term..

JT is not going to re-sign with the Browns, has 1 year currently left on his deal and this would be a win/win for each team. Browns get a LT plus a pick and we get LT that would be a massive upgrade.

just a thought

Thomas said he wasn't playing after 2018. So,,,,

29 minutes ago, KING. said:

This makes zero sense. You want to trade our best offensive lineman who is 29 for a guy who is now 33 and could retire tomorrow.

Ryan Grigson is that you bud?

Castonzo isn't our best lineman that went to Mewhort before he started getting injured now. I think when healthy its Kelly.

49 minutes ago, KING. said:

This makes zero sense. You want to trade our best offensive lineman who is 29 for a guy who is now 33 and could retire tomorrow.

Ha!! I didn't realize Thomas was that old...

1 hour ago, KING. said:

Lets see prefers older players to younger ones and wants to make bad trades to the Browns.  

Would not be surprised if it was Grigs. 

6 hours ago, Indeee said:

just a thought

:sleepy:

7 hours ago, Indeee said:

just a thought

Ancient Joe Thomas,  surely you jest. 

6 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Castonzo isn't our best lineman that went to Mewhort before he started getting injured now. I think when healthy its Kelly.

The grades say otherwise....

You continue to underestimate AC....

Plus,  even if the grades were comparable, why would you view the left guard with a similar grade to be better than the left tackle -- the hardest, most important position on the line?   

Sorry,  but this makes no sense.

8 hours ago, Indeee said:

just a thought

On so many levels

Dear God...

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

The grades say otherwise....

You continue to underestimate AC....

Plus,  even if the grades were comparable, why would you view the left guard with a similar grade to be better than the left tackle -- the hardest, most important position on the line?   

Sorry,  but this makes no sense.

That PFF crap is just as bogus as the NFL power rankings. It means nothing.

49 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

That PFF crap is just as bogus as the NFL power rankings. It means nothing.

Does Chris Ballard's opinion count for something?     In case you didn't know,  he's the GM.

And Chris Ballard said --- on this website --- that Anthony Castanzo is playing the best football of his career.

So, when PFF says Castanzo graded out as the 17th best OL in all of football,  and the 12th best tackle,  then it's no longer crap.     Not that it ever was.

You can spit into the wind all you like and tell yourself it's rain....    but that doesn't make it so.

Castanzo is much better than you think.     Always has been.

4 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

You must be living on fantasy island cause Castonzo is by far one of the more inconsistent lineman we have.

He has missed 3 games in 7 years. He plays at a high level every game. He earns his money. That is consistence at it's finest.

I have a feeling you don't even watch him or tapes of him. If you did you wouldn't be making these statements you been making. It's that or you don't have the football knowledge to judge players.

3 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

He has missed 3 games in 7 years. He plays at a high level every game. He earns his money. That is consistence at it's finest.

I have a feeling you don't even watch him or tapes of him. If you did you wouldn't be making these statements you been making. It's that or you don't have the football knowledge to judge players.

I have plenty of football knowledge thank you and yes I have seen enough games of him some games he is good and then there are some games that he stinks.

4 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I have plenty of football knowledge thank you and yes I have seen enough games of him some games he is good and then there are some games that he stinks.

Then explain why everyone that watches the NFL including those who are in the business see a different game than you?  What makes you think you are smarter?

4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Then explain why everyone that watches the NFL including those who are in the business see a different game than you?  What makes you think you are smarter?

I never said I was smarter don't put words in my mouth I don't know what you guys see every week but what I see is a player that isn't always consistent.

30 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I never said I was smarter don't put words in my mouth I don't know what you guys see every week but what I see is a player that isn't always consistent.

Very few offensive linemen are 100% consistent. They all give up pressures and sacks once in a while. Sometimes you have to give credit to the players they are guarding.

I does amaze me how you can cut Anthony down when he does play very well and vary rarely gets beat.