Sign in to follow this  
Shadow_Creek

Why Not Sanchez?

I really liked him during the season has a excellent kick with great accuracy. However i'm not sure why he wasn't selected for the Pro bowl i mean didn't he do enough to make it in?:grumpy2:

13 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Thought this was going to be a sign Mark Sanchez topic, cried a little inside. 

:) I thought it was going to be a 'Napoleon Dynamite' spin-off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Considering the source we're probably lucky it wasn't. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Considering the source we're probably lucky it wasn't. 

Yeah, he is trying to start as many threads as he can think of even if most of them are just started to stir little horse pellets up.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah, he is trying to start as many threads as he can think of even if most of them are just started to stir little horse pellets up.

So, THAT'S what lies on the carpet of the LOS.

Makes sense now.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

The way this forums been going the last couple weeks/months, I can't say I blame you haha 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

To the actual topic, I thought Sanchez did very well, people underplay how good our ST unit is at times. 

I thought he did just as good as the top punters in the league.

7 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

Got me too lol

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Who cares about the Pro Bowl

I agree. It's nice for these guys to be recognized, but it's more like a celebrity golf tournament than it is a football game. I haven't watched it in years. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 3:58 PM, SteelCityColt said:

lol. exactly

On 1/19/2018 at 3:58 PM, SteelCityColt said:

Same.... I started having a mini discussion with myself as it was loading trying to figure out how someone could justify signing Mark Sanchez. I'm glad that wasn't the case, because I don't know how to even start to respond to that.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HarryTheCat said:

I agree. It's nice for these guys to be recognized, but it's more like a celebrity golf tournament than it is a football game. I haven't watched it in years. 

The only Pro Bowl/All-Star Festivities that I watch Are the skills challenges

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The only Pro Bowl/All-Star Festivities that I watch Are the skills challenges

I'm glad they finally started that.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:58 PM, SteelCityColt said:

I did, too...

I'm okay with Mark Sanchez as our 3rd string clipboard guy

I loved what we got from R. Sanchez this year and considered him to be one of the better punters in the league in 2017.  However, when i removed my homer shades and looked at the stats, he appears to be pretty average, which i am ok with.  Prediction for 2018: We dont see much of Sanchez due to the Colts abilty to sustain drives:thmup:

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 6:59 PM, NextGenerationLuck said:

He made the All rookie team. 

2C486144-AC97-44F2-AFCC-3EB1B7C605FE.jpeg

Was thinking about this.  How many rookie punters played in the NFL in 2017?