Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

REPORT: Colts expected to hire McDaniels as HC, per NFL.com

Superman

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Titans' vacancy expedited the process, contrary to what the debbie downers (and the ones who didn't want McDaniels) wanted us to think, IMO. I don't think they would release anything on nfl.com without it close to being official. 

Good hire, hope we have a great 2018 season!!!

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Ill wait till its official to fully believe anything i hear, i dont understand why the Titans would say Mularky is staying and than fire him a couple days later, they had to have some interest in Mcdaniels and some hope of getting him.

It’s been reported ownership wanted him to get a new OC but he didn’t want to

Sorry if this has been discussed but I couldn't follow that quickly in the other thread. It sounds like Rap didn't contradict himself...he just said the belief "was" that McDaniels would prefer TEN (probably much earlier in the process). But that obviously is no longer the case.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I think the Titans' vacancy expedited the process, contrary to what the deebie downers (and the ones who didn't want McDaniels) wanted us to think, IMO. I don't think they would release anything on nfl.com without it close to being official. 

Good hire, hope we have a great 2018 season!!!

I was just thinking the same thing. Although, I still will remain a little unsure until he actually signs but I certainly felt good to go to NFL.com and see this as breaking news.

Just now, shastamasta said:

Sorry if this has been discussed but I couldn't follow that quickly in the other thread. It sounds like Rap didn't contradict himself...he just said the belief "was" that McDaniels would prefer TEN (probably much earlier in the process). But that obviously is no longer the case.

Yup. He was just giving some background with that bit of info this morning, it seemed like.