Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Big Ben throws somebody else under the bus.

Smoke317

Big Ben is a low character loser.  Did you see him throw his coach under the bus again with them “never calling a QB sneak”???  You’re a HoF QB you lame. As if you don’t have the ability to tell the coach you’re gonna sneak on 4th & a foot...  This guy is the perfect embodiment of why the Steelers underperform...  Because their leader can’t ever hold himself accountable. Seeing this guy’s character on display makes it really easy to believe the dirty things in his past are true.  Big Ben is complete loser.  100%.

Im glad they lost, i was thinking about rooting for them because i thought they were the only team that stands in between the Pats and another ring, but after seeing Jacksonville's performance today I am jumping on that bandwagon all the way. Hopefully Fournette is 100% because they will need him, Bortles to play the best game of his life and their D to get a couple INT and Sacks to beat Brady and the refs in Gillette. We all know if Jax gets a lead all of sudden the penalty flags will start flying and the clock will do funny things, the only way around it is to just kick the crap out of them,

5 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Im glad they lost, i was thinking about rooting for them because i thought they were the only team that stands in between the Pats and another ring, but after seeing Jacksonville's performance today I am jumping on that bandwagon all the way. Hopefully Fournette is 100% because they will need him, Bortles to play the best game of his life and their D to get a couple INT and Sacks to beat Brady and the refs in Gillette. We all know if Jax gets a lead all of sudden the penalty flags will start flying and the clock will do funny things, the only way around it is to just kick the crap out of them,

As long as that Jags win is followed by a 50 point blowout loss in the Super Bowl followed by a Super Bowl loser hangover next year, I’ll be all for it.  :rock:

16 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

As long as that Jags win is followed by a 50 point blowout loss in the Super Bowl followed by a Super Bowl loser hangover next year, I’ll be all for it.  :rock:

At this point it anybody but the Pats for me. Even if it Jax.

Steelers coaches are pretty overrated though, have been for a while now. Almost glad I don't have to sit through another Steelers loss to the Patriots. Jags will likely lose too but at least they will make it more interesting with some new blood.

4 hours ago, Jules said:

Steelers coaches are pretty overrated though, have been for a while now. Almost glad I don't have to sit through another Steelers loss to the Patriots. Jags will likely lose too but at least they will make it more interesting with some new blood.

I agree. Tomlin must have something on the owner or the GM to remain HC.

Pittsburgh fans are pointing fingers now, but they were all looking past the Jaguars.  A bunch of *, who can be counted on to mention past SB wins every conversation. 

BigBen seemed emotionless in his post-game presser...almost like someone told him "You are the franchise QB, the veteran team leader, and our highest-paid player, therefore, it is your responsibility to go sit in front of the media and take full responsibilty for the loss."

It certainly didn't feel like a "heartfelt" presser given what had just transpired and Ben's supposed "love for the game"?  You tell me?.....

This guy needs to retire.

8 hours ago, Jules said:

Tomlin made several tactical failures at the end of the game, and topped it off with the onside kick.  He misused his TO’s too.  

One thing I’m very happy about.  For the first time in forever, the Jags won’t have a top pick in the draft.  

Just now, Cynjin said:

Some of you people are over the top in your criticism of Ben.  He answered a reporter's question, nobody was thrown under the bus.  Also, on the 4th and 1 in question, it looked like he checked out of the original play call.

Just like Peyton said "we had protection problems" which was also an answer to a question. :) 

15 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

Knock Brady out of the game that's the only way jags win.

10 hours ago, Roger said:

I agree. Tomlin must have something on the owner or the GM to remain HC.

Pittsburgh fans are pointing fingers now, but they were all looking past the Jaguars.  A bunch of *, who can be counted on to mention past SB wins every conversation. 

Mike Tomlin has won 116 games in 11 seasons.     That's roughly 10.5 wins per season.

And it includes 8 of 11 seasons with 10 or more wins.

THAT'S what he has on the owner........

20 hours ago, Reality Check said:

BigBen seemed emotionless in his post-game presser...almost like someone told him "You are the franchise QB, the veteran team leader, and our highest-paid player, therefore, it is your responsibility to go sit in front of the media and take full responsibilty for the loss."

It certainly didn't feel like a "heartfelt" presser given what had just transpired and Ben's supposed "love for the game"?  You tell me?.....

This guy needs to retire.

I hate the Steelers as much as the next guy, but what is wrong with this interview?

The Steelers problem is mainly on defense. They just haven't done a good job replacing that studly defense they had in the 2000s. Those linebackers, the secondary, the d line. They just don't have that dynamic defense anymore....and the one pretty athletic side line to side line line backer Shazier got hurt. They don't intimidate anyone any more....they are basically the 2000 Colts...overwhelming teams with offensive firepower.