NFL Divisional Round Live Games Thread

DraftMaster

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, CF4L said:

But we did see him as a head coach with the Broncos.

Granted sometimes the second time around might be better but usually it involves a QB that matters.

Something that many are skeptical about with Luck's health.

Agreed.  Believe me...I have voiced my concerns a lot today.  At the end of the day, all we can do is see how it plays out and hope for the best.

Have you guys seen the movie Saving Private Ryan? The scene where the wimp gets in a hand/knife fight to the death with the German soldier?

Well, I feel like the Patriots are the German soldier and no matter how hard Tenessee tries, the Patriots are going to stick the dagger into them.

Shhh...shhhh....just let it happen....just go to sleep.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Look at last year, Pats blew them out without Gronk. Pats are going to Repeat, I have already excepted it and even predicted it before the season. They just toy with teams.

Take that back..... you don’t mean that 

*puts face in palms. Starts to sob uncontrollably*

8 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Nonsense.  The Vikings have something that can beat the Patriots and it's called defense.

Yes but usually when the Pats lose in the postseason its with a QB that matters.

I think if Sam Bradford were QB I think they could beat the Pats.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Look at last year, Pats blew them out without Gronk. Pats are going to Repeat, I have already excepted it and even predicted it before the season. They just toy with teams.

I agree that they will at least get to the Super Bowl.  The NFC Champion will have a chance at least to beat them.  If the Saints go I like Brees' shot. 

As a Colts fan I would almost feel insulted if the Titans won tonight.  The Pats have manhandled the Colts for years in the post season.  Tennessee needs to get some of the beat down too.  No waltzing into Foxboro in January and winning on the first try.  Commence with the slow beat down Pats.  lol

13 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Have you guys seen the movie Saving Private Ryan? The scene where the wimp gets in a hand/knife fight to the death with the German soldier?

Well, I feel like the Patriots are the German soldier and no matter how hard Tenessee tries, the Patriots are going to stick the dagger into them.

Shhh...shhhh....just let it happen....just go to sleep.

Nice analogy but I literally just watched that movie this afternoon. The Wimp doesn't fight the German soldier, the wimp hides in the staircase while his buddy gets into the fight and killed by the German soldier.

but I agree with your point.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

As a Colts fan I would almost feel insulted if the Titans won tonight.  The Pats have manhandled the Colts for years in the post season.  Tennessee needs to get some of the beat down too.  No waltzing into the Foxboro in January and winning on the first try.  Commence with the slow beat down Pats.  lol

Yeah it wont happen so we wont have to worry about it. I get what you are saying too. Our 2014 team that made the Final 4 is much better than this Titans team and we got smoked by the Pats.