NFL Divisional Round Live Games Thread

DraftMaster

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is why when you make the SB you cant blow 25 point leads. Atlanta may never get back. No Ring for Matty through 10 seasons of play.

Their coaches lost them the SB. All they had to do was run the clock down every play and run most all the time and the Pats would have never had the time to stage that comeback.  Then they doubled down on stupid and tried a deep pass in FG range and knocked themselves out of it near the end of the game.  Mind boggling stupidity by Quinn and Shanahan. 

6 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Their coaches lost them the SB. All they had to do was run the clock down every play and run most all the time and the Pats would have never had the time to stage that comeback.  Then they doubled down on stupid and tried a deep pass in FG range and knocked themselves out of it near the end of the game.  Mind boggling stupidity by Quinn and Shanahan. 

If I remember correctly there was a distinct lack of first downs and scores by the players. I think both share the blame equally.

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

If I remember correctly there was a distinct lack of first downs and scores by the players. I think both share the blame equally.

The Falcons coaches left their defense on the field the entire second half by refusing to make adjustments after the Pats had finally started to slow down their pass offense.  

Just now, mahagga73 said:

The Falcons coaches left their defense on the field the entire second half by refusing to make adjustments after the Pats had finally started to slow down their pass offense.  

And the offense couldn’t muster enough to make a single field goal. Had the players executed they would’ve won. 

That's how tough it is to win a SB in this league (unless your the Pats lmao ). Once you get in the Divisional Round anything can happen because everyone is Good and you usually have 2 or 3 teams at that point that are Great. It took Peyton 9 seasons before he won it. I think I was more relieved than excited we finally won it. Matt Ryan may never win one now.

49 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That's how tough it is to win a SB in this league (unless your the Pats lmao ). Once you get in the Divisional Round anything can happen because everyone is Good and you usually have 2 or 3 teams at that point that are Great. It took Peyton 9 seasons before he won it. I think I was more relieved than excited we finally won it. Matt Ryan may never win one now.

He will never win an SB.

If he didn't last year he never will.

FYI that’s not a pass. Brady didn’t have control of the ball...if rb drops that it’s a fumble....FYI. I don’t know why they keep saying that and in official records it shouldn’t be. Some nice play calling by NE though....maybe we can get that here.