Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+7) at Pittsburgh (1-14-18)

oldunclemark

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jacks looks good but we also won at Milehigh vs Peyton and Von when Luck was healthy so we will see how the future pans out.

Denver has never been a problem for us. Pittsburgh has been our nemesis and perennial thorn in our side. I’m very impressed with the Jags and the attitude they are displaying against the Steelers.  Wish it could be us. 

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Denver has never been a problem for us. Pittsburgh has been our nemesis and perennial thorn in our side. I’m very impressed with the Jags and the attitude they are displaying against the Steelers.  Wish it could be us. 

Broncos can't beat the Colts. Colts can't beat the Patriots. Patriots can't beat the Broncos

These are the days of our NFL lives

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

So true. Totally jealous of that D.

Although NE always wins at home, this D definitely travels well.

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Yeah I just brought up that Denver game because it was a huge Divisional Round game as well where we were 8 point underdogs. I agree that it would be more fun beating Pitt but my point was we beat a team probably better than Pitt at that time. It's about matchups and they matchup well with Pitt like we did Denver. For whatever reasons I have no idea! We matchup lousy with Pitt.

Just now, aaron11 said:

thats what i was thinking

looked like something the colts would give up against the steelers

Even with that breakdown. That defense played extremely well in that half.

No way Pitt isn't going to get some points.

Typical, predictable comeback perhaps. The 1 nontypical part would be that the Jags aren't collapsing or anything. They're forcing the pass which is stupid because Yeldon was still getting 4 and 5 yards on 1st down. I would run this thing until his wheels fell off while Fournette iced for a week.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Jax defense has been smoked deep twice...and the Steelwrs get the ball to start the 3rd Q

Oh I get they haven't been perfect, but you can only do so much.

Bortles has to do his part, but a pick, a td and a few sacks is a great half in Pittsburgh.

We'd be down 30 against Pitt almost any season.

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

Our former coach was afraid of them, as well as New England. We were relatively competitive versus both under Tony Dungy 

we have only beat the steelers twice since 1984, i think both were with dungy

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think any Jags fan and Pitt hater would take a 14 point lead at half but it doesn't feel comfortable for some reason.

Because it's in Pittsburgh. You could easily see them cone back in epic fashion.

They're like NE that way.