Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+7) at Pittsburgh (1-14-18)

oldunclemark

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem I have with Jacks is, everyone in the media seems to think they are so Great. They are Good but far from Great. When the Colts win the Division it's because the Division is weak, when they won it this season it's because they have a dominant Defense. Blake Bortles isn't that good either so everyone knows the Pats will thrash them next week if they do win today. They are also in our Division and just won the Division so I don't like them. Having said that I hate the Steelers so go Jags.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Bortles throws into heavy coverage constantly

Yeah, but he's been getting away with it the last few weeks.  He throws a pick and his defense bails him out.  We haven't seen Classic Blake in a while now.  Kind of concerning, nbut I hope he shows enough so that Jax doesn't get

a good QB in the offseason.  That would be a really tough matchup for us.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Yeah, but he's been getting away with it the last few weeks.  He throws a pick and his defense bails him out.  We haven't seen Classic Blake in a while now.  Kind of concerning, nbut I hope he shows enough so that Jax doesn't get

Blake has terrible last week....

...and friends, this game isn't over yet. If the Chiefs can blow a 21-point lead..Jax certainly can

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

He's still getting replaced he's owed money they won't want to give him 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Blake has terrible last week....

...and friends, this game isn't over yet

He ran the ball very well, he was a factor.

I do agree, though, that this game is far from over.  I said to a Steeler friend last night that they just have to stay close at the half and they should be able to beat Jax in the 2nd half.  We shall see.

Pittsburgh getting annihilated and it’s a beautiful thing! 

Jax doing something that the Colts could never do...thrash the Steelers in a playoff game.  The Jags are here and they will continue to be a force to be reckoned with. Colts better get themselves together...quickly. 

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Pittsburgh getting annihilated and it’s s beautiful thing. 

Jax doing something that the Colts could never do..,thrash the Steelers in a playoff game.  The Jags are here and they will continue to be a force to be reckoned with. Colts better get themselves together...quickly. 

Jacks looks good but we also won at Milehigh vs Peyton and Von when Luck was healthy so we will see how the future pans out.