Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tennessee (+13.5) at New England (1-13-18)

oldunclemark

7:15 EST Jim Nantz, Tony (run my mouth) Romo and Tracy Wolfson on CBS

Upper 40s and rain at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass....over-under at 48

Tennessee QB Marcus Mariota  (281 of 4534, 3,232, 13 Tds, 15 TDs) is here on a fluke,. He threw a deflected touchdown pass to himself last week.

The Titans need to get 100 yards from hard running Derrick Henry who gained 156 yards last week.

Defensively. Tennessee cant stop New England.

They need the offense to limit the Patriots to 6 or 7 possessions in the entire game. Its possible. But....if Mariota throws another Td to himself....maybe.

New England gained 6,307 yards (394 a game) during the regular season and the offensive line has had a week off to get set to protect 'Shady' Tom Brady (385 of 581, 4,577 yards, 32 Tds, 8 INts) who will throw to WR Brandon Cooks (65 catches, 1,082 yards) and TE Rob Gronkowksi (69 catches, 1,084 yards).

Tennessee trailed by 18 last week and rallied

The rally was a fluke. The 21-3 deficit was real.  The Titans (11-7) are the worst team still alive in the post-season.

But nobody gets 13 1/2 in a playoff game......The odds makers are playing you there....

As sure as you can count on Tony Romo to drive us all crazy with his ever-running mouth, New England will take a big lead and Tennessee will rally to beat the spread.

The TItans haven't scored more than 24 points in any of the last 10 weeks. Tennessee is the worst team still playing

That far away noise you will hear during this game is the Kansas City Chiefs crying.

Take the Pats to win and the Titans to cover.

picked 3/4 last week, two straight up and one spread. did anyone have the titans??

this week i like the favorites in every game, but i dont trust them to cover except for atlanta, which was only 1.5 yesterday.  now its a little higher

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have no idea why Brady is even in. I guess they think Tennessee can come back with 6 minutes left down 35-7 lmao 

More importantly, I have no idea how he has almost never been injured. The man is made of kryptonite, or he's doing roids.

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They did that against us too in the Championship Game when they were up 38-7. Brady throwing deep when the game is over.

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have no idea why Brady is even in. I guess they think Tennessee can come back with 6 minutes left down 35-7 lmao 

It's called lack of integrity. 

9 hours ago, IcEWoLF said:

Titans played 39 downs and pats 30 1sr downs. Lol.

the Titans are not that good, I’m still shocked how they beat KC. 

The Chiefs would have at least gave NE a game . They destroyed NE regular season . But it's the Chiefs, they can't beat anybody when it counts.  As for the Titans,they received 3 or 4 wins courtesy of backup divisions in the division . 

31 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

The Chiefs would have at least gave NE a game . They destroyed NE regular season . But it's the Chiefs, they can't beat anybody when it counts.  As for the Titans,they received 3 or 4 wins courtesy of backup divisions in the division . 

True. As soon as I saw that both the Ravens and Chargers were out, I thought that the 2 teams that at least had the defensive and offensive firepower to at least challenge the Patriots as a wild card (maybe not win) are both gone. We then had the freaking Bills and Titans. Marvin Lewis and the Bengals were good enough for 1 week 17 game, I guess. 

3 hours ago, mahagga73 said:

Chiefs got a break this year in their division, too..

Now, Oakland went out and got a new coach...

Denver will certainly go get a new QB..

...and Philip Rivers isn't going to retire,.

KC is going to have a tough time even making the playoffs next season..

20 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I doubt it, they will probably win 42-7 lmao. They like running up the score.

too bad the falcons weren't smart enough to "run up the score" in the last SB......what were the pats supposed to do, stop scoring? its he pros dude, you try to score until the game is over.

2 minutes ago, eseae said:

too bad the falcons weren't smart enough to "run up the score" in the last SB......what were the pats supposed to do, stop scoring? its he pros dude, you try to score until the game is over.

No but there was 6 minutes left and they were up 35-7. Tennessee was done and you know it. One of these days Tom is going to get injured on a meaningless play when the Pats are up 35-7 with 5 minutes left lmao because he's still in the game. All I am saying.