Colts @ Ravens Saturday Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have a feeling we beat Houston. I don't see us losing to them 3 years in a row at home and we are in every game. Without Watson they stink worse than us.

They are most definitely worse than us right now. I think they have Yates in there now.  

51 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Nope. But I did hear hoodie was * off at Brady's personal trainer going against the Pats own docs

That’s basically it.  Speculation (take that for what its worth of course) is that Belichick never wanted to get rid of Garopolo & actually wanted to move Brady.  Say that he’s very upset with the trainer who is also the personal trainer for Gronk and a few others and is creating some division by challenging Pats’ doctors.  Speculation is that he could actually leave and go coach the Giants while McDaniels takes the Pats reins with Brady.

1 hour ago, NM_Colts said:

Not me. What's going on?

Speculation (take that for what its worth of course) is that Belichick never wanted to get rid of Garopolo & actually wanted to move Brady.  Say that he’s very upset with the trainer who is also the personal trainer for Gronk and a few others and is creating some division by challenging Pats’ doctors.  Speculation is that he could actually leave and go coach the Giants while McDaniels takes the Pats reins with Brady.

52 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

That’s basically it.  Speculation (take that for what its worth of course) is that Belichick never wanted to get rid of Garopolo & actually wanted to move Brady.  Say that he’s very upset with the trainer who is also the personal trainer for Gronk and a few others and is creating some division by challenging Pats’ doctors.  Speculation is that he could actually leave and go coach the Giants while McDaniels takes the Pats reins with Brady.

Oh bull