Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gronk On Crutches

CR91

He had surgery a couple of weeks ago, so it's no big deal that he's still in crutches....if anything, a bigger issue would be if he wasn't in crutches a couple weeks after a surgery

i understand that, but why would you worsen your ankle injury by going out dancing?

you sound like an espn analyst. looking for fire where there is no smoke

Yeah this is just a Colts fan trying to start crap because he is a Patriot.

The guy probably had a ton of adrenaline still flowing, plus whatever pain killers he took, and went out after the Super Bowl to blow off steam a an event put on by the owner of his team.

This is not a big deal and the OP is just trying to stir the pot.

Yeah this is just a Colts fan trying to start crap because he is a Patriot.

The guy probably had a ton of adrenaline still flowing, plus whatever pain killers he took, and went out after the Super Bowl to blow off steam a an event put on by the owner of his team.

This is not a big deal and the OP is just trying to stir the pot.

not stiring anything. i just find it weird that hes suppose to be hurt and yet hes dancing on a sore ankle

not stiring anything. i just find it weird that hes suppose to be hurt and yet hes dancing on a sore ankle

It is called adrenaline and probably alcohol.

The guy just had surgery recently so that is why he is on crutches. Like the poster said above me he probably could not do much more to it so he played, had some fun, and then had surgery.

It is called adrenaline and probably alcohol.

The guy just had surgery recently so that is why he is on crutches. Like the poster said above me he probably could not do much more to it so he played, had some fun, and then had surgery.

adrenaline wores off once the game ends.

adrenaline wores off once the game ends.

Do not take this as an attack, but have you ever played organized sports? I am not talking about playing football or basketball with friends in the back yard. I have games sometimes at 9:30 or 10:00 at night and thankfully they are on the weekend because I am not getting tired till 1 or 2 in the morning when the adrenaline finally wears off. Adrenaline just does not go away when the game is over.

I know a friend who hurt his knee in a soccer game one night in a league I played in and we all went to this bar that was near buy and he was up dancing and have a good time with the ladies. Now he regretted it in the morning, but adrenaline plus alcohol makes you forget a lot of stuff until the morning.

I am sure Gronk was feeling it on Monday.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 27, 2012 - more about deleted post
Hidden by Nadine, February 27, 2012 - more about deleted post

Seriously? Lighten up. :D

Dude, It was a DUMB thing to say.. wasn't funny or even semi amusing. (besides you put no emoticon after it let anyone know you were kidding so how anyone suppose to know you were NOT serious?)

Dude, It was a DUMB thing to say.. wasn't funny or even semi amusing. (besides you put no emoticon after it let anyone know you were kidding so how anyone suppose to know you were NOT serious?)

I thought it was funny, he's quoting Dave Chappelle imitating Rick James. You gotta get up to speed on pop culture!

Cocaine's a heck of a drug.

129017327501220955.jpg

Now :topic: . Each player handles a SB loss differently. Brady stares into the abyss for 10-20 minutes, gronk dances, some cry etc etc. If you truly find it a big deal then I guess the only thing you can do is go wah about it while you watch him dancing with friends family and lmao.

Now :topic: . Each player handles a SB loss differently. Brady stares into the abyss for 10-20 minutes, gronk dances, some cry etc etc. If you truly find it a big deal then I guess the only thing you can do is go wah about it while you watch him dancing with friends family and lmao.

I personally did not have a problem with Gronk dancing, he very likely was dancing in place and not really twisting and moving on the ankle . . .I don't really have a problem with him dancing aftering the SB, the party was likely already scheduled and he wanted to both off steam . . I for one would not be doing it myself and would likely be sulking somewhere or in bed or something . . .

but at the same time I can understand how some would feel seeing their player celebrating after a loss . . .the ole why is he happy, smiling and having fun after a devasting loss . . . it is really no different than someone poking fun at themselves by say . . . hmm . . . going on the Letterman show and trying a FG attempt that he missed one in a tough playoff loss resulting in his team missing a chance at OT . . . some players act different and release dissappoint after a tough loss . .. some sulk, some go to bed, some dance, some make fun of themselves and the mistake . . .

Edited by Maureen
quoted deleted post