Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Meme 2017 season edition!

IcEWoLF

The Steeler/Seahawks ones with NE are classic. I want to feel sorry for the guys on those teams but the ignorance of the plays just never ceases to amaze me. Its like Bill Bellicheck has some sort of jedi force that he uses to turn the opposition to mental mush. "You will call the dumbest play ever".....it can't just be a coincidence that every team loses their "poo" when the face the Pats can it? I mean we ran the dumbest play in NFL history against them.....it's mind blowing!

On 12/20/2017 at 10:09 AM, dgambill said:

Need some Colts ones....or at least some Chuck ones.....heck you can go back and do some from the fake punt play....anything to make me smile with the Colts.

Boy the colts are a tough one, haven’t followed them much and we haven’t played y’all. Haven’t seen chuck making any stupid calls this year.

but here is one

77AB1B7D-A94B-4B93-9696-B668681AC387.png

12 hours ago, IcEWoLF said:

Boy the colts are a tough one, haven’t followed them much and we haven’t played y’all. Haven’t seen chuck making any stupid calls this year.

but here is one

77AB1B7D-A94B-4B93-9696-B668681AC387.png

How many times do trades of first rd pick for a qb turn out to be so meh. Jacoby is a hard nosed kid....at any other position that would translate on the field to success....except qb. This year was so bad and boring I would have given anything to have Tim Tebow....at least that would have been interesting while we were losing. I can see why NE traded Jacoby....he just doesn’t get better.