Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A little something to make us all feel better...

indyagent17

I forgot about Belicheck's "goon" that pushes people around.  (The bald guy)

i temember him LEVELING a cameraman from behind.  The guy didnt even see him coming and could have really been  hurt with the weight of that equipment. Myblood pressure rises whenever i see that nitwit.  

His facial expression always looks like he is constipated.  But then again, so does Belichek.  Need some fiber in their diet.

2 hours ago, LockeDown said:

See how fast Peyton was getting rid of the ball?

People just can't see how much that matters.  That's on the coaching scheme and an acquired QB skill.  It makes the the quality of the oline is almost irrelevant.

And, the receivers were getting open in that short of time.  And Manning was pretty darn accurate when they weren't open.

This almost makes me want to cry. We were so fortunate and blessed to watch these guys play. Peyton truly was a machine and as much as I love Luck, he still doesn't have "it" like peyton did. When he let it fly it was usually a good thing (although he did throw a few picks there lol). What really stood out was said above, he moved in the pocket well and got the ball out. Not only that, but dang, Reggie could flat out get open and catch the ball. With all that is good with TY (fast, deep threat), Reggie is just so much better and reliable. Crazy how far we have fallen in such a relative short time. I have hope that the Colts will get back to that if we can get Luck back to health!

REGGIE WAYNE!!!! 

Man, I miss that dude!! 

Oh, and I was at that game. 

When Bulleit stopped Faulk on 4th and 2 I've heard explosions that were quieter than the crowd that game. I jumped 10 ft (it felt like) in the air and roundhoused someone's nachos out of their hands and we all had cheese all ove rus....nobody cared. It was absolutely bananas in there, and it was amazing!