Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sucking it up, Colts batting order update (Week 15 edition)

BlueShoe

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

With the Giants leading the Eagles 20-7, we "tentatively" have the #2 pick RIGHT NOW!

There is no grey in my statement. 

Lots of things can happen, and many things can change the final outcome, but as of this moment in time the Colts have the #2 pick. 

Eli threw a pick.    Philly will score at least 3 

8 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I told you not to count your chicks before they hatched......

I never said it was permanent, nor I did I say it would last.

The Giants currently have the #2 pick. However, it is still a fluid situation. 

The game is not over, and the Colts could have the #2 pick several times throughout this game.

I am not sure why you thought anyone was counting chickens before they hatched. We are talking about current situations.The situation could change often as this game moves along. 

UPDATE:

Giants score on a field goal, and lead Eagles 23-21!

Colts (for the moment) have the #2 pick, again. :)

Giants have moved the ball well today against the Eagles. Most of the 299 yards of offense were in the first quarter though. We reached halftime. 

PHI   NYG
First Downs 11   16
Total Yards 142   299
Passing Yards 81   247
Rushing Yards 61   52
Penalties (Yds) 4(29)   3(47)
Turnovers 0   1
Punts (AVG) 2(38)   2(13)
Time of *. 12:50   16:43

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Watch we will pick 2nd and take Barkley, then 75% of the forum will rip Ballard and be furious lmao 

best not to get your hopes up too high for any one thing in the draft.  whether its a trade, or oline or pass rusher

we had a lot of draft threads last year and hardly anyone was asking for hooker 

10 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

best not to get your hopes up too high for any one thing in the draft.  whether its a trade, or oline or pass rusher

we had a lot of draft threads last year and hardly anyone was asking for hooker 

To be fair (and I may have read your comment wrong and this is the point you were trying to make), no one was asking for Hooker like no one was asking for us to take Fournette or Garrett. It wasn't that people didn't want him, it was that no one thought he would possibly be there when we picked.

1 minute ago, MasterCrief said:

To be fair (and I may have read your comment wrong and this is the point you were trying to make), no one was asking for Hooker like no one was asking for us to take Fournette or Garrett. It wasn't that people didn't want him, it was that no one thought he would possibly be there when we picked.

Yeah nobody thought Hooker would be there, I agree. We got lucky there and I have been hearing he will no doubt be 100% for next season.