Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dallas (-3) at Oakland (12-17-17)

oldunclemark

8:30 EST  Al Michaels, Cris Colinsworth and Michelle Tafoya on NBC

Mid-50s and clear in the old Oakland Alameda County Coliseum ...over-under at 46

QB Dak Prescott (252 of 399, 2,752 yards, 21 TDs, 9 INTs) has to feel good about two wins in a row and he'll be looking for veteran Dez Bryant (61 catches, 712 yards,67 TDs)

He'll try to stay away from Oakland's OLB Kahlil Mack (8 1/2 sacks) and DE Bruce Irvin (7 1/2 sacks)

What has happened to Oakland?  Raiders are 4-7 after a 2-0 start

Its win or go home for Derek Carr (268 of 420, 2,942 yards, 18 TDs, 10 INts) but WR Amari Cooper is doubt full and te days when RB Marshawn Lynch ( 147 carries, 619 yards) could dominate are probably gone forever.   Dallas DE Demarcus Lawrence has 13.5 sacks but Carr has been sacked only 17 times

Dallas (7-6) cant take a 7th loss in the NFC and Oakland (6-7) cant take an 8th loss.

The Raiders could do America a favor by eliminating Jerry Jones boys but Oakland showed little signs of any confidence last week at Kansas City trailing 26-0 after 3 quarters.

Games in Oakland are always good to watch because Raider fans are crazy. And the freaks come out at night!

I want to think Oakland wont lay down in front of the home fans and this is an elimination game.

But I just think the Raiders have given up on this season....and Dallas squeaks out a big win..

I'd stay away altogether here...46 is about right for the over-under and a field goal may decide it/

Edited by oldunclemark
spell