Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-3) at Pittsburgh (12-17-17)

oldunclemark

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, buffalo34 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unreal.

THAT WAS A TD

SO SICK OF THE PATRIOTS CATCHING EVERY SINGLE BREAK YOU CAN IMAGINE

I knew they were going to overturn that as soon as I saw it....that little movement which had nothing to do with the catch but I guess is part of the rule cost them the game. It’s the rule even if I think how it is interpreted is bad.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I knew they were going to overturn that as soon as I saw it....that little movement which had nothing to do with the catch but I guess is part of the rule cost them the game. It’s the rule even if I think how it is interpreted is bad.

I thought as long as you break the plane you're good. The ball came out AFTER he broke the plane, he controlled it getting it across the plane.

That'd a TD.

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

If the Cavs or Warriors win it all again this year I don't even care. At least they are great athletes with great teams to watch.

Seeing this just now.......DONE with football.

Now come on....there is no arguing Tom Brady is great. He is so clutch it’s sickening. That said he has more ints dropped then any qb I’ve seen in recent history on game winning drives.

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

I thought as long as you break the plane you're good. The ball came out AFTER he broke the plane, he controlled it getting it across the plane.

That'd a TD.

It’s the Dez play...he didn’t survive the catch they said. Personally I think even though the ball moved he had total control but that’s the rule.

Well, the Steelers can still win the #1 seed if they win out and the Patriots lose to either the Bills or the Jets at home.

So lol not happening.

Congrats on your AFC Trophy and likely Lombardi Trophy, Patriots. I'm sure your Super Bowl opponent will cough it up like most other teams do.

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Well, the Steelers can still win the #1 seed if they win out and the Patriots lose to either the Bills or the Jets at home.

So lol not happening.

Congrats on your AFC Trophy and likely Lombardi Trophy, Patriots. I'm sure your Super Bowl opponent will cough it up like most other teams do.

All the teams with defenses that I think could beat NE have questionable qbs and the teams with qbs have questionable defenses. NE is the most complete team and will be playing at home.

lmao I knew it, Pats will Repeat. I predicted it before the season! They get all the lucky breaks imaginable. Ben pulls a Russell Wilson of all things. This was a huge reason why I rooted for Atlanta last year because I am sick of these guys winning every damn year. #6 coming to a theatre near you, then probably #7 too. Anyone that rooted for the Pats over Atlanta last year that isn't a Pats fan, I just don't get it?  Well here it goes again because there isn't a single team out there that can beat the Pats in the Playoffs. The NFC is full of teams that have no chance against them either. I'm so grateful the Warriors came along in Basketball because the same crap would be going in Cleveland with LeBron winning it every year. Cavs would have 3 straight Titles right now if not for the Warriors. Pats have nobody out there to beat them is the problem.

Whats hilarious is how the internet is proving now it was the right call technically. You know what? If that same TD was scored the same exact way by the Patriots.....it would have been a Patriots TD and not over turned.

This is pathetic.

Stupid kneeling cheating bum league.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

LOL they'll get royally screwed at home, in the super bowl, to the "chosen" team

Vikes would be best off not making the SB and losing in a home game like that in front of all their fans as they watch all the calls go against them.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I actually think it's funny Pitt got screwed at home because they always get all the calls. I mean they got handed the game in the 1995 Title game vs us and then SB 40 was a joke too.

It's not funny at all this time around since it has happened before this year vs. the Pats. I think they took away a TD the Jets had earlier in the year vs NE. Something fishy happened I think with Pats/Chargers. And now this.

GOAT my butt.

Lonzo Ball>NFL