Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Twilight Zone

dw49

Do any of you remember the TV show "The Twilight Zone ?" Maybe this is what we are really in ? Every game seems the same. Colt's play pretty well the first half and then are battered into submission the second half. Offense is totally stymied and the other team runs the ball down our throats .

I'm just thinking that maybe we are in the Twilight Zone and we are just being subjected to the same agony week after week and these really aren't football games ? Maybe just being inflicted with agony for something we did ? 

1 minute ago, dw49 said:

Do any of you remember the TV show "The Twilight Zone ?" Maybe this is what we are really in ? Every game seems the same. Colt's play pretty well the first half and then are battered into submission the second half. Offense is totally stymied and the other team runs the ball down our throats .

I'm just thinking that maybe we are in the Twilight Zone and we are just being subjected to the same agony week after week and these really aren't football games ? Maybe just being inflicted with agony for something we did ? 

I’m not sure we’re good enough for a twilight zone.  Maybe an outer limits. 

13 minutes ago, dw49 said:

More like Groundhog Day.

Looking at all of these close games we have lost, just imagine if we had a healthy Andrew Luck playing in those. We are going to be so much better next season and shock the media. We have lost at least 6 games we could've won if we just put another TD or 2 on the board. Our Defense is better than last years already. Another Draft and new Coach + Luck = 10 wins with ease. We picked the right season to lose a lot of games with Luck out so I am ok with it. Ballard picking in the top 3 and high every round will have tons of leverage.

28 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

As reruns but I was obsessed with them 

Got ya. I think very Halloween the si-fi channel does like 2 -3 solid days of Twilight zone. I think I've probably seen every episode made. Outer limits .. not so much.

I was born in 1949 and watched maybe the last year of the Lone Ranger. I found a channel that runs them all the time and put the series on record. My wife wants to kill me as there are about 90 episodes recorded. It just amazes me to no end to see what we watched back then. Funny as hell as the Lone Ranger pulls these ridiculous tricks to capture the outlaws . Then you hear Tonto say things like "me no go into town until him is gone."  Maybe Brissett should wear a mask ?

11 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Guys, you're going to think I'm crazy, but I keep seeing a blue horse near the endzone. Sometimes he's there, other times he isn't. You gotta believe me.

I think I saw it too. Right when Oswieller romped in from 17 yards out.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Looking at all of these close games we have lost, just imagine if we had a healthy Andrew Luck playing in those. We are going to be so much better next season and shock the media. We have lost at least 6 games we could've won if we just put another TD or 2 on the board. Our Defense is better than last years already. Another Draft and new Coach + Luck = 10 wins with ease. We picked the right season to lose a lot of games with Luck out so I am ok with it. Ballard picking in the top 3 and high every round will have tons of leverage.

Not to mention Anderson, Desir, Hooker, Mewhort, Simon, Turbin and Swoop back on the field.

8 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

I’m not sure we’re good enough for a twilight zone.  Maybe an outer limits. 

Outer limits still too good. More like Creature Feature lol.