Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Few Late Thoughts on Tonight's Game....

NewColtsFan

Personally,   I have very low expectations for tonight's game.     This might be one of the most difficult games to play in the six years of Chuck Pagano's tenure.

In the best of circumstances,  players HATE the Thursday night game.      They never feel ready to play an NFL game only 4 days after playing a game.

Now, we're coming off one of the most demanding games we've had to play in the last six years.    I'm sure that game in Buffalo was brutal to play in,  and taxing on the player's bodies...       and now they have to play four days later?       I don't know how they will do it?    But I'm sure not expecting much. 

I'll be thrilled if we find a way to win.....    but not the least bit surprised of even disappointed if we lose.

As a few other posters have said.....   I'm ready to be done with this season and move on to next year.

Just three games left....     this season can't end soon enough....

18 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

Darius Butler is not fast enough to play FS.

Darius Butler is not strong enough to play FS.

Darius Butler is not good enough to play Safety at all.

Darius Butler should be in the first round of cuts this off season.

He was one of the best nickel corners in the league. The minute he wanted to be a safety I would have cut him.

Cheer up, we are closer to solidifying a top 3 pick.

It'd be nice to see the Giants, 49rs and Houston win.    Not too likely though. 

Pick Team Record Win% GB SOS Streak

1 0-13 .000 -- .526 Lost 13

2 2-11 .154 2.0 .517 Lost 3

3 3-11 .214 2.5 .493 Lost 5

4 3-10 .231 3.0 .517 Won 2

4-9 .308 4.0 .505 Lost 3

4-9 .308 4.0 .553 Won 1

7 4-9 .308 4.0 .558 Lost 3

5-9 .357 4.5 .483 Won 2

9 5-8 .385 5.0 .476 Lost 2

5-8 .385 5.0 .526 Lost 1

7 hours ago, Dark Superman said:

I wanted the season to end the second Chris Ballard mentioned Chuck would be returning in 2017

We threw the season away the moment we decided that.  Sure if we had a healthy Andrew we would probably be hovering around 8-8 or something, but we all should have known we were not going to win anything under Pagano.  Thankfully this team is not like the Pacers and go on a big winning streak at the end of the year and screw up draft position.

Hopefully we lose out and we cement that third pick and find us either a stud pass rusher or lineman with that pick.

4 hours ago, Buddy Lee said:

The Giants still have games with the Eagles (w/o Wentz), Cardinals and the Redskins left. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope there. However, their top brass might not try too hard to play themselves out of the top two QBs.

Eagles Dline is too good. They should shred the so-called Oline of Giants. Redskins have probably too much talent on offense and can score enough points to win the Giants. I think Giants have good shot against the Cards but can't see them beating Eagles and Skins.