• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

That would be Quenton Nelson

He needs to be here this summer.

...we cant keep talking about the quarterback getting hurt and the backup being erratic..when we're in the neighborhood of giving up 100 sacks in 2 years.

..we arent drafting a QB..until we address the O-line again..maybe twice

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I actually think Luck will be back 100% so I don't see it being an issue but may I ask why we wouldn't want a healthy Darnold? Just curious.

Makes head scratching choices on where to throw the ball.

One of the major reasons the Broncos were able to beat the Colts is because the Broncos replaced their offensive coordinator, and make Brock Ostweiler a better QB on the field tonight.

Colts will go higher in the draft position in the 2018 NFL Draft if their losses keep up, increases their chances to draft a better college player.

1 minute ago, life long said:

Is that implying a scripted game? Or just that is what to expect...?

Earlier in the thread I had said that we’d jump out to a first half lead and then lose the game in the second half. Some people suggested that it would be different tonight because the Broncos are real bad. I said I wasn’t going to fall for that trick. I had Seen the Colts play too many times to think we’d win tonight. I expected to lose based on this team’s play in 2017.

7 hours ago, Flash7 said:

Earlier in the thread I had said that we’d jump out to a first half lead and then lose the game in the second half. Some people suggested that it would be different tonight because the Broncos are real bad. I said I wasn’t going to fall for that trick. I had Seen the Colts play too many times to think we’d win tonight. I expected to lose based on this team’s play in 2017.

I basically said the same in the colts broncos prediction thread.. i said 13-10 halftime we'd be leading then we'd evetually lose 20-13. I guess i underestimated the Broncos.. but to be fair i didn't know Brock the Indy killer would play :thmup:

Glad i zonked out at halftime... i guess i enjoy my 2nd fav team more (since i was able to watch the Pats lose monday night) LOL:lol: