LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Hi,  Colts fans!   :)  A battle of  AFC teams plague by internal player injuries through the 2017 NFL season, showcase tonight on the NFL weekly Thursday Night Football coverage in tonight's 27th all-time meeting. Kickoff at Lucas Oil Stadium (the building is by 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time.

Both the Colts and Broncos are coming off their last games played on Sunday, and both teams have also adjusted and prepared their short practice schedule to acomodate TNF.

Both Indianapolis and Denver are tied each with 13 games apiece, including 3 postseason games, with the winner having the one-game lead in the series. Colts are also 3-0 in postseason games played after the 2003, 2004, and 2014 NFL season, along with 10 regular season games.

Last time the Colts and Broncos played at LOS,  it was Peyton's Manning's last full season as an NFL player but the opposing team, the Denver Broncos, hence, the 'Manning Bowl,' played  back on November 8, 2015. However, Adam Vinitieri's 55-yard field goal with 6:13 remaining in the fourth quarter, helped Indianapolis edge Denver 27-24.

Andrew Luck  and Peyton Manning each completed identical 21 of their  36 passes,  two touchdowns, and  1 sack. Luck threw 252 yards, and 0 interceptions, while Manning 281 yards, but 2 INT's.

Denver though defeated Indianapolis 34-20 at both teams last meeting, played at Sports Authority Field At Mile High, back on September 18, 2016.

Mike Tirico and Cris Collinsworth are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Heather Cox, for NBC's Network's over-the-air  coverage of The NFL's Thursday Night Football coverage, along with The NFL Network, and Amazon Prime Video are all simulcasting tonight's primetime matchup between the Broncos and Colts, including locally WTHR  NBC Channel 13 in Indianapolis, and in your personal devices including your laptop, iPad, and smartphone  through the NFL app provided by Verizon, all media seen live on HD.

Tonight's NFL Thursday Night Football is also the color rush game, so the visiting Broncos are wearing their blue helmets, and Nike orange color rush jerseys and pants, while the host Colts are wearing their white helmets, and Nike color rush blue jerseys and pants.

NO injuries, try to win your fourth game of the season in front of your Colts faithful ant LOS, and LET'S GO COLTS!!!!!  :cheer:  :coltslogo:   :1colts:   :colts:   :coltslogo:  :cheer: :rock:

Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Pre Game Press Release (Adobe PDF), And Team Injury Reports:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2017/gamerelease-reg15.pdf

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report.html

Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2017/regular15

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017121400/2017/REG15/broncos@colts#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

NFL On NBC Thursday Night Football Simulcast  Live Network And Online Links:

http://nflstream.nbcsports.com/

http://stream.nbcsports.com/nfl/watch-thursday-night-football

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Madden sim was classic on the NFL Channel. 2006 Colts vs 2015 Broncos. 2006 wins 19-14 as 06Peyton hits Reggie Wayne for the game winner!

We would've took that Broncos team, bring on 2004 NE and put them in the RCA Dome baby! We will turn the heat up to 90 lmao 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me too, our 2006 team was loaded with him, Marvin, and Clark. Reggie is what I call a TrueColt - he bleeds blue!

Love how he usually picks us on those pregame shows.

Never badmouthing to bad if he has to be critical...People love doing the REGGIE chant..lol

• Like 1

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Rodney Harrison says the Broncos are a lot better team.  Really ? 

The hate for us runs deep in him.

He always hated us while playing us.

• Like 1

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Aye, CC giving props to the Colts as a fighting team stating it should be fun to watch.  It should, hopefully. 

Actually it is amazing how many close games we have lost. This is promising for next season when Luck returns because we will better next season with another Draft and new Coach.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

I hate the camera view they are going to primarily use ... and I dislike the color rush uniforms. 

I'm getting dizzy..lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

I hate the camera view they are going to primarily use ... and I dislike the color rush uniforms. 

Yeah it's not a video game, very annoying indeed.  

• Like 1

I hate sky cam.  If you're going to use it, put it in standard view on NFL Network.  Give people the choice.

Just now, #12. said:

I hate sky cam.  If you're going to use it, put it in standard view on NFL Network.  Give people the choice.

I actually kinda like it. But agreed, a choice would be nice.