Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts rule out five for Thursday night

1959Colts

...As of now, the Colts are picking third and their injury report leaves them shorthanded in their effort to pick up a win that would bump them down in the order.

The Colts ruled out:

wide receiver Donte Moncrief,

center Ryan Kelly,

cornerback Rashaan Melvin,

safety Nate Hairston 

and tight end Darrell Daniels...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/13/colts-rule-out-five-for-thursday-night-domata-peko-could-return-for-broncos/

16 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

We must be just sitting Kelly until next year.

Maybe. 

31 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

Moncrief is one fragile player. He was barely touched going out of bounds at the end of the Jacksonville game. I hope the Colts let him go.

yeah but Kelly seems to be somewhat fragile too.  

5 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I don't consider having a concussion being fragile myself. With the way the protocol is for anything to do with head injuries teams are using extreme caution these days.

I thought kelly had a neck/stinger? either way, im not labeling him that yet. Moncrief sure is. 

1 hour ago, 1959Colts said:

...As of now, the Colts are picking third and their injury report leaves them shorthanded in their effort to pick up a win that would bump them down in the order.

The Colts ruled out:

wide receiver Donte Moncrief,

center Ryan Kelly,

cornerback Rashaan Melvin,

safety Nate Hairston 

and tight end Darrell Daniels...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/13/colts-rule-out-five-for-thursday-night-domata-peko-could-return-for-broncos/

I guess that means Milton sees a lot of snaps tomorrow ? Unless the move Butler into the slot ? I wonder if he's practiced there ? 

That's brutal. . . . .  I don't even really know what the offense is going to do.  Perhaps just run Gore 36 times like the Snowbowl 2017 because I don't really see JB and the WRs being a factor. . .  Throwing 3-5 yard dumpoffs to the TEs may save JB from utter annihilation but it won't score many points against the Broncos.