Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any of y'all go to the game yesterday?

NorthernBlue

Drove down from Toronto to see the Colts in Buffalo like always. But damn was not prepared for that. I knew it'd be cold but good god, I could barely handle that, and I'm Canadian haha.

Still, game was a blast. Sucks we lost (stupid refs) but it was still a great experience. The snowball fight at the end in the stands was pretty fun too. Bills fans were pretty nice. They were acting like they seen stuff like this all the time.

Did any other Colts fans on the board go? Would love to hear your experience, or any other blizzard games you've been too. 

As for me, I think I'm done with snow for a little while, but I'm still super down for another game like that. That was something else. 

Mad credit my friend. That had to have sucked at times.

Great game story you'll have.

I went there once and froze my @@@ off, that was on a day with no snow (the season we lost to them in the season finale which screwed up playoff seeding for us).

I didn't go, but that two point conversion call back screwed the Colts. There's no way you make that call unless your goal is to prolong the game. Not only did they cause the colts loss, they made every stay for another qtr of football in about a foot of snow. They just hate us don't they!

I went to the January 2010 game in Buffalo when the Colts rested mosted of their starters was quite the blizzard that day but nothing like this past weekend. Was planning on going this year since it is the closest Stadium to me but with the state of this team I decided to stay home.