LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

25 minutes ago, Farns01 said:

This game could end as an overtime tie 0-0

23 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

When was the last time that actually happened?

November 1943.  Giants and Lions.

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

You have to play smart and not try to cut in these conditions.  Run downhill.  You have to change the way you play.  It becomes more of a power play.  You can't go out there and try to play like you're playing in perfect conditions.

You're right.  I noticed a few of the running backs slip a little when trying to cut.  Definitely have to be careful.

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

Colts D pitching a first half no hitter!! :rock::rock::rock:

You cant see defense like this in most games!!

(and I cant see the defense or the offense in this one)

• Haha 1

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

Does anyone have the faintest idea what's going on the field?

Not really. HCF...probably not even the coaches

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

Oh yeah I was there!

Yeah same here!!!  Only 85 years ago, I should’ve contacted you via social media and we could’ve linked up.  I remember that day clearly, like it was yesterday. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

Does anyone have the faintest idea what's going on the field?

CBS sent some scouts to find out in the first quarter. No one has heard from them since

5 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

On a positive note, this game will make our defensive stats look much better (for the year). :D 

We need that!  Don't speak too quick Blue...we still have the second half coming up.  Lets keep our fingers crossed for no polar implosions please.  lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Yes...think of it as a rough game of soccer.  We might just yell GOOOOOAAAAL! if the Colts cross the pylons today.  lol

Also, in a game like this, field position matters a lot.  A drive where you can pick up 20-30 yards and punt actually helps you a lot.  In many games, a drive like that would be considered a failed drive.  In a game like this, it might take several drives like that to get you into scoring position.  It's a different game, but I like it because it's something that you rarely see now that the rules have been skewed so much in favor of the offense.  Nowadays, you score a go-ahead TD with 0:30 left in the game and you get criticized by your fans for leaving "too much time" for the other team to score.

• Like 1

So the Bills took timeouts to get the ball back and will now likely hand it off every down?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Not really. HCF...probably not even the coaches

So this is just like any other game for Pagano?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:
8 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Both teams voted to decline the 2-minute warning

Refs overruled them

I laugh.. but that's really sad.. 

Commercial time...  $$$$

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Ack!!!!!!  It barley rolled into the end zone!!!!

It rolled?  The weather must be improving.

• Haha 1

I would Take Jacoby out...put in a 6th and 7th offensive linemen
Use 4 running backs on direct snaps

..and bring back the 4-Horsemen!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, #12. said:

So the Bills took timeouts to get the ball back and will now likely hand it off every down?

They have less of an idea of what to do than we do

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

It rolled?  The weather must be improving.

haha I guess it was more of a few small bounces.

Those classy Buffalo fans are throwing snowballs on the field. LOL

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I dont think Buffalo's ever going to host the Super Bowl.

Just my guess

We were one day away from having weather like this for the Super Bowl in NJ when the Broncos forgot how to play football against the Seahawks.  We got hammered with a blizzard the Saturday before that game, but it cleared up by Sunday afternoon.

• Sad 1