Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Early Christmas Gift from NCF to you!

NewColtsFan

Perhaps this has been available all year and I've never noticed it before?     I suppose it's possible.

But this week,  as PFF posted their choices for the Pro Bowl,  I did some clicking around.    And I have all the grades for ALL THE COLTS who are on the Week 14 roster.

So,  the names are listed by position,  and all you have to do is click on the name and scroll down a bit.      They have the grade and the scale for what it means.

I think you will find plenty of surprises,  both to the upside and the downside....

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!      :thmup:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/teams/indianapolis-colts/14/roster

NCF

I would say i think these grades are accurate enough that our GM COULD work from them.

Clearly the grades in the passing game are distorted by these poor o-lineman

and our inexperienced QB.
  The secondary needs a top pass rusher added to help their #'s. duh!

SOOO, as i have posted recently, Castonzo is decent enough to keep going forward.

Melvin has played well, and is starter quality

Sheard, as a #2 rusher, edge player,  is solid enough to win with.

We have seen that Hankins and Woods are solid anchors.
   And Henry needs to come back to be a quality piece.

Another BIG Roster churn this off season.  
   JMO       GO 3-13

The D-linemen graded out really well. I think it goes right along with how well we’ve been able to stop the run. The edge rushers graded out as average, with the exception of Sheard who graded out as high quality.

No no one on offense had a high grade, except Castonzo. T.Y. Had an average grade while Moncrief and Aiken had a poor grade.

Just for fun, I checked out the PFF grades for the 10-2 Eagles and noticed that their O-line and D-line graded out much better than ours. Of course, so did their QB. Also, their receivers, (thanks to their QB) graded out better than ours. Their LBs and corners graded out better while Patrick Robinson graded out as elite.