Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Oakland (+4) at Kansas City (12-10-17)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST  Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon on CBS

Sunny and cold, mid-30s, over-under 48.5   at the ArrowHead Stadium in Kansas City

Somebody has to win the AFC West but it probably will not e the loser of this game.

KC QB Alex Smith (273 of 402, 3,239 yards) has 23 Tds and 4 interceptions but that just shows how misleading QB numbers can be.

KC (6-6) has lost four in a row and a second loss to Oakland (6-6) puts them on a one-lane road to the junk yard.

WR Tyreek Hill (60 catches, 911 yards) and RBN Kareem Hunt (193 carries, 930 yards) need to get in the end zone as well as racking up nice stats.

Oakland has wo their last 2 games or they'd already be in the AFC West graveyard

Derek Carr (244 of 379, 2,731 yards0 has 17 Tds and 8 Interceptions but I don't know who's available at wide receiver except for suspended Eric Crabtree (42 catches, 502 yards) who will start the game on the field at least.

This is it for KC. If they lose to Oakland, they have to pass them in the standings to make the playoffs

..and the raiders final 3 games are against  Dallas, Philadelphia and San Diego so this is probably the last chance for them, too

Desperate teams. Jobs on the line.  QBs on the hot spot. And traditionally the most bitter rivalry in the history of the AFL/AFC.

This should be in prime time.

I like the Raiders..getting 4 points..but this division has been unpredictable all season.

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Oakland will never take that next step until they upgrade their secondary and they get rid of JDR. I don't know what's wrong with Amari Cooper either but he needs a healthy dose of reality to wake that kid up!

Seems like their offense is not as explosive as last year.   I couldn't quite understand why they got rid of their offensive coordinator from last season.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:04 PM, krunk said:

Seems like their offense is not as explosive as last year.   I couldn't quite understand why they got rid of their offensive coordinator from last season.

Their offense will never be consistent until they stop dropping passes and figure out what they heck they want to do in terms of running the ball. They also will continue to struggle when they fall behind early and become one dimensional because their secondary is poo. Plus JDR is a horrible coach.....I'd rather have Fisher than him....his teams are always so undisciplined.