Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns name John Dorsey General Manager

aReggie7

49 minutes ago, ar7 said:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-name-John-Dorsey-General-Manager/afd38a04-201f-4f9f-bfb8-88f6aa9f320c?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

I think the Browns are lucky to get Dorsey. Time will tell how he does but i'd be extremely happy with this hire if I were a Browns fan.

Dorsey. 2 top 10 picks in the 1st round. ~$100mil in cap space. I’m doing backflips if I’m a Browns fan.

15 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

this is a very good hire. however i don't like the idea that the browns are retaining there hc because i'm sure Dorsey would like to bring in his own staff. 

He will get a free pass like Ballard. I'm sure if Hue sucks next year Dorsey will get his staff 

It is staggering to see the number of GMs and QBs the browns have devoured since 1999. How many drat picks they have next year has to be a record. If they screw this coming draft up they should be made to play the management people without helmets. They are as comical as they are sad. Their fans are guaranteed heaven when they die because following that team has to be pure hell.

13 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

this is a very good hire. however i don't like the idea that the browns are retaining there hc because i'm sure Dorsey would like to bring in his own staff. 

I'm not even sure if Hue is even close to the problem on that team. That roster is just flat out awful. Belichick would struggle with that roster.

The team plays hard....I don't think they give up on games. Its just a team that is a few key positions away from being very very competitive. Obviously qb is first and foremost....then with another top 10 pick they might as well get him a new left tackle because I'm sure Thomas is only a year or two away from retiring. They got their pass rusher last year....just keep adding those pieces with their draft and re-sign their good players and get a couple fa studs and that team probably leap frogs both Cincy and Baltimore....and with Ben possibly on his way out in the next couple years...that team is ready to take that division. If they get the right qb....2020 Browns in the SB lol!!!