Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Mitchell....My Man !!!!

COLTS449

Why do I get the feeling that the OP has watched all the Death Race movies and Running Man is his favorite movie of all time? Shoot lets just have a real Hunger Games! Any sport that treats their athletes like human beings and are concerned for their well being are just a bunch of sissies!!! God forbid we let these men return home to their families at night and they be able to bend down and kiss their kids good night without their bodies giving out. I always wondered what sort of people went to watch "sport" in the Roman Collisium centuries ago....now I see what those sort of people must think in 2017.

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

29 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Why do I get the feeling that the OP has watched all the Death Race movies and Running Man is his favorite movie of all time? Shoot lets just have a real Hunger Games! Any sport that treats their athletes like human beings and are concerned for their well being are just a bunch of sissies!!! God forbid we let these men return home to their families at night and they be able to bend down and kiss their kids good night without their bodies giving out. I always wondered what sort of people went to watch "sport" in the Roman Collisium centuries ago....now I see what those sort of people must think in 2017.

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

Yet, they likely wouldn't play themselves.

Maybe the just couldn't.

Ever notice the guys who Talk this crap are always on defense.  Put them on offense at WR.  Crossing routes in front of Ray Lewis all game....remember to not get alligator arms when you see him racing toward you.  It's soooo easy when you are the one doing the hitting.  

On 12/8/2017 at 10:26 AM, NewColtsFan said:

Thanks...

You appear to be right.    Good info.

Call me surprised....

Not that that makes your point any less valid:  to call Kellerman "soft" due to an opinion he has is beyond absurd.  I am in 100% agreement with you.