Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Yo Wisconsin, Is This How You Spend The Taxpayer's Money? :)

chad72

http://sports.yahoo....-145105737.html

Dec. 12, 2012 passed in a resolution as Aaron Rodgers' Day. You gotta be kidding me????

So, now what, Connecticut, Maine, Massachussetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont all pass a resolution for Tom Brady Day??? :)

Those cheeseheads :).

How is this spending taxpayer money?

I'm guessing the whole state will spend all day doing the "Discount Double Check" move.

Meh this is not that bad.

I rather have a person in congress bring this up then the * Bob Morris who is going around blabbing about how the Girl Scouts are an extremist organization that promotes the "homosexual agenda" and promotes abortion.

One it was the State Assembly. Also all Bob Morris is doing is following the money.

Following the money? The guy is an bumbling * and is going with the attitude of if it is on the Internet it must be true.

The guy should be ran out of office for being a ^fool^.

Whatever. This will be the last I say about it here because this is the wrong forum, if you want to have a private conversation. But the fact is the Girl Scouts, like the Boy Scouts started off as a Christian Based organization. The Boys Scouts still are and get a lot of scrutiny over that. The Girl Scouts are no longer Christian based. As far as any connection to Planned Parenthood. Look at their speakers for the annual convention.

Luck and Rodgers - the next great NFL rivalry! Who shall win the rights to the coveted "12/12/12" entitlement!?! Stay tuned next season.

That would be cool but they are NFC so were not going to play them much.