Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where's the Chuckster?

Hammer

1 hour ago, Hammer said:

I didn't find his post game presser. I miss it but I suppose I could just hit rewind on any of his others.

Nfl app had a clip.  Paraphrasing here: just keep grinding and things will eventually turn.  Hes out of answers, has been all year.  It's past the point of being hard to watch and approaching pitiable.  

It's on Colts.com.

Here's the condensed version. 

We have to get better.

We will keep fighting. We will play like heck and try to win our last 4 games.

We have to get better.

We don't do this too lose.

We have to get better.

Jacksonville played a heck of a game.

We have to get better.

I guess in all fairness , what's he going to say. Other than the game vs Houston , this team has stunk to high heaven. They are bad. 

1 hour ago, dw49 said:

It's on Colts.com.

Here's the condensed version. 

We have to get better.

We will keep fighting. We will play like heck and try to win our last 4 games.

We have to get better.

We don't do this too lose.

We have to get better.

Jacksonville played a heck of a game.

We have to get better.

I guess in all fairness , what's he going to say. Other than the game vs Houston , this team has stunk to high heaven. They are bad. 

TLDL: It's all the same schtick. 

His pressers are the same crap. The next time he says “We just gotta keep fighting “ I want a reporter to say “How are you guys supposed to keep fighting when you don’t even show up to the exhibition “?

I don’t see what Pagano is doing week to week to get this team better. Seems to just keep doing the same things over and over again hoping it will work.

I did see Chuck do a sort of presser with Bob Lamey on Facebook Live.  Mostly talked about Gore and then of course the same old Pagano.  

Although two interesting observations, Pagano's eyes were moving back and forth like windshield wipers.  Then before Lamey could even say thanks, Pagano had the headset off and left.  

7 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

His pressers are the same crap. The next time he says “We just gotta keep fighting “ I want a reporter to say “How are you guys supposed to keep fighting when you don’t even show up to the exhibition “?

I don’t see what Pagano is doing week to week to get this team better. Seems to just keep doing the same things over and over again hoping it will work.

They just need to keep "playing their tails off "and you'll see .