Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

i wonder why

OLD FAN MAN

6 hours ago, csmopar said:

There is NO rule that says you can't rest your starters or play whoever you want. It happens all the time. Case in point, Polian pulling the starters when we were 14-0..... rested them the last game and a half and we ended up 14-2....

General mangers don't make those decisions. That was Jim Caldwell's responsibilty. We are talking about not letting a starting offense play at all, like Mike Tomlin deactivating the Killer Bees (Ben, Bell, and Brown) in Week 17.

7 hours ago, ColtsBlitz said:

We are better than our record shows. I shouldn’t even need to explain why. 

this is the most false statement i have read on this forum in a long time. We barely beat the Brown and 49ers, we are almost 1-11, bad teams find ways to lose just like we have 9 times

11 hours ago, King Colt said:

He was benched because of his lack of performance, not because the * coach felt like benching him.

30+ drops is a lack of performance?  I believe the Giants lead the league (or at least, did) in that department.

I also thought they were trying out their 3rd string (yeah, behind Geno's start) to see if they needed to draft another QB?

12 hours ago, JaguarsWoman said:

General mangers don't make those decisions. That was Jim Caldwell's responsibilty. We are talking about not letting a starting offense play at all, like Mike Tomlin deactivating the Killer Bees (Ben, Bell, and Brown) in Week 17.

Actually in this case it WAS in fact Bill Polian.  Both parties admitted and confirmed that it was Bill Polian's marching orders to Jim Caldwell.