LucasOilStadium

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

I think it was smart to get the zero off the board. Getting nothing there would have been very self-defeating

In most scenarios I would agree with you, but this is a lost season at this point.  I wouldn't mind seeing them take some strategic risks (not risks that increase the risk of injury) to maybe give themselves a chance.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

In most scenarios I would agree with you, but this is a lost season at this point.  I wouldn't mind seeing them take some strategic risks (not risks that increase the risk of injury) to maybe give themselves a chance.

That was a gutless call.  No reason not to go for it.  

2 minutes ago, B~Town said:

Time to play like in Madden nothing to lose

Don't do stupid stuff that gets people injured, but yeah, take some strategic risks when it makes sense to do so.  If you go for it on 4th and 1 and you don't pick it up, does that hurt your chance to win?  Yeah, but this team likely isn't good enough to win playing conservatively, so you might as well give it a shot.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Don't do stupid stuff that gets people injured, but yeah, take some strategic risks when it makes sense to do so.  If you go for it on 4th and 1 and you don't pick it up, does that hurt your chance to win?  Yeah, but this team likely isn't good enough to win playing conservatively, so you might as well give it a shot.

It's not like we're gonna stop the Jags from scoring.