LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

Have Sunday Ticket to watch the Colts but for today, I'm recording it so I can watch the Vikings.  Watching my beloved Colts has become a chore lately....

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I want us to win too but a lot in here don't because of the reasons I gave.

ya no denying we need all the help we can get for the future

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ameche58 said:

Have Sunday Ticket to watch the Colts but for today, I'm recording it so I can watch the Vikings.  Watching my beloved Colts has become a chore lately....

We will be Good next season. I have already accepted this is a lost season. We will get Luck back, have a new Coach and another Draft. Next season will be redemption time IMO.

• Thanks 2

I would give it to Gore every down, seriously.  

At this point, what are you saving him for?

5 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Mack is going to be a fantastic back for several years. He's a rookie and he is going to make mistakes 

He just needs to be used properly.  McDaniels or a good OC could create one hell of a weekly package with him.  Get the ball in his hands in space.

3 minutes ago, #12. said:

He just needs to be used properly.  McDaniels or a good OC could create one hell of a weekly package with him.  Get the ball in his hands in space.

Basham gets a sack.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Brissett will be better than last year.  Its surprising how everyone forgets he was running for his life every play.  Even Andrew struggled with that pressure... all QBs do.  Brissett will be much better with a year's experience under his belt and an OL that can protect him. other GMs know this and it WILL affect his value.  The way teams spend on unproven QBs, i can see a team or two offering a 2nd or 3rd.  Heck, the Jets gave up 3 to move up only 3 spots to land an unproven QB.  And they really didnt even know WHICH unproven QB they would get.  Some teams get desperate for a starting QB, as we have seen over and over. if we dont get the trade we want, use him until FA in  2 years. i think, under the circumstances (which were stacked against him), Brissett performed better than people give him credit for.
    • If I’m a GM I say one thing.. ‘Good lord no.’   He’s a garbage person.
    • Exactly about the Rockets,  Exactly about LeBron and a game 7 too.  I am not sure the Celtics want that, home or away.  They need to win this game.  I have a bad feeling if the Cavs win tonight easily that they'll win the next 2 after that too.  I guess we'll see.  Be nice to see Boston win tonight! I agree!
    • Well, he was not a 1st rounder, so there is no 5th year option.  We can have him this year, but next year is his last (@ $915,000.00) under contract.  He will want to test FA, and teams wont trade for him unless they fully beleive they can work out a contract.     We'd be lucky to get a 3rd rounder in the following (next) draft for him).  Garopolo was a 2nd rounder, and NE got a second rounder in the next year draft for him, and JG was showcased well and was a desired commodity.  Got paid. I'm not sure JB gets that kind of attention based upon last year.     It would be nice, but I think it is rainbow colored...  see JG example just  above.     I think this as well.  Trade likely won't happen if we demand too much.     I'd like that, but don't think it will happen unless he lights it up this year (which means Luck isn't playing, which would be bad as well).  Time will tell.
  • Members

• a06cc

a06cc 471

• CamMo

CamMo 261

• Cynjin

Cynjin 2,129

• adubb84

adubb84 119

• myic90

myic90 173

• davidshoff