Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stampede Blues article

Zoltan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/4/2017 at 7:29 PM, crazycolt1 said:

Normally I save my ignore for obnoxious Patriot fans. I have ask you numerous time to quite antagonizing me but you don't understand what plain English is.

Your stalking is getting old.

Maybe u two should get a room.  The rest of us can feel the tension between u two. haha

29 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Some people Post some of the silliest off the wall stuff in here when it comes to Chuck and Luck.

Yup.....

And this particular poster has been posting crazy stuff like this since I joined here in May of 2012....  perhaps longer...    It's amazing to me how his mind works.....

13 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Yup.....

And this particular poster has been posting crazy stuff like this since I joined here in May of 2012....  perhaps longer...    It's amazing to me how his mind works.....

you mean how i use reason and logic instead of emotion?  

the dots really aren't that hard to connect, son

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, dudeski said:

right. right.

most people have connected the dots on the snake in the grass in the locker room.  he can't coach and did everything he could to hide that fact.  pointed the finger everywhere else.  everyone is gone and look what we have.  this is all on him.  he was always the worst of everyone and just sold the coach, gm, owner and players down the river so dudes like you could just smile and clap for the worst coach in colts history and maybe the leagues history.  

I don't know? Former dolphin HC's Tony Sparono & Cam Cameron were pretty bad themselves. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:32 PM, Roger said:

There are many games where the Colts' clock management did not matter.  Andy would be an upgrade.

I don't want the chief OC for the reason that during there losing streak his offense was awful we need a coach that can make adjustments at halftime if the game plan isn't working like it or not right now we don't have that.

2 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I don't want the chief OC for the reason that during there losing streak his offense was awful we need a coach that can make adjustments at halftime if the game plan isn't working like it or not right now we don't have that.

Interesting part of the article here: (https://www.stampedeblue.com/2017/12/20/16799850/could-chiefs-offensive-coordinator-matt-nagy-be-the-colts-next-head-coach)

"When the Chiefs came out this season with a white-hot 5-0 start, including the thrashing of the defending champion Patriots at Gillette Stadium on opening night, Nagy’s name immediately began coming up. After dropping 6 of their next 7 games, that conversation grew much quieter. Why? Because the offense was simply not good enough to win and struggling offenses don’t get their coaches promoted.

Many were quick to point to this failing as an indictment that Nagy was not ready to be a head coach. Then, heading into week 13 and trying to find a way to stop the proverbial bleeding, Andy Reid handed over play-calling duties to Nagy.

In the previous two weeks, the Chiefs had suffered losses to the lowly Giants and the Bills in low scoring and embarrassing affairs. In those two games, the only scraped together 19 points and 599 yards of offense.

In the games Nagy called against the Jets and the Raiders they scored a combined 57 points and an impressive 882 yards of offense. His success continued in the Chiefs’ most recent 30-13 win over the Chargers. "

11 hours ago, Virtuoso80 said:

Interesting part of the article here: (https://www.stampedeblue.com/2017/12/20/16799850/could-chiefs-offensive-coordinator-matt-nagy-be-the-colts-next-head-coach)

"When the Chiefs came out this season with a white-hot 5-0 start, including the thrashing of the defending champion Patriots at Gillette Stadium on opening night, Nagy’s name immediately began coming up. After dropping 6 of their next 7 games, that conversation grew much quieter. Why? Because the offense was simply not good enough to win and struggling offenses don’t get their coaches promoted.

Many were quick to point to this failing as an indictment that Nagy was not ready to be a head coach. Then, heading into week 13 and trying to find a way to stop the proverbial bleeding, Andy Reid handed over play-calling duties to Nagy.

In the previous two weeks, the Chiefs had suffered losses to the lowly Giants and the Bills in low scoring and embarrassing affairs. In those two games, the only scraped together 19 points and 599 yards of offense.

In the games Nagy called against the Jets and the Raiders they scored a combined 57 points and an impressive 882 yards of offense. His success continued in the Chiefs’ most recent 30-13 win over the Chargers. "

Still don't think he is ready.