Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jags score predictions

runthepost

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, JaguarsWoman said:

One decade, silly. And I am not boasting about finishing with losing records for 10 years.

in their ENTIRE existence, the Jags have had just 7 winning seasons...... SEVEN and made it to the playoffs just 6 times......

overall record of 164-206 all time.  yeah, never been relevant

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I already broke it down for AMjr like LL Cool J would earlier. Since 2002 when the AFC South formed:

Colts - 9 Division Titles, 4 AFC Title Games, 1 SB win

Texans - 4 Division Titles, 0 AFC Title Games, 0 SB wins

Titans - 2 Division Titles, 1 AFC Title Game, 0 SB wins

Jags - 0 Division Titles, 0 AFC Title Games, 0 SB wins

-Drops MIC! I'm Bad!

Actually since 2002, only the Pats with 5, Steelers with 2, and Giants with 2 have more SB wins than we do. I go by since 2002 a lot because that was when we became 32 teams and the Division's were realigned. That is a 15 season time frame as well so a huge sample size to go off of. Not only that players are the same size, just as fast and quick back in 2002 as they are now as a whole so everything is comparable.

15 minutes ago, JaguarsWoman said:

Good job csmopar. I like it.

Just one thing though . . .After 10 seasons without a winning record, I need only one to come back here.

You need to win the Division IMO, if you don't that is a major fail this season. It's a major fail because Luck is out, JJ and Watson are out, and the Titans are inconsistent.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You need to win the Division IMO, if you don't that is a major fail this season. It's a major fail because Luck is out, JJ and Watson are out, and the Titans are inconsistent.

I agree. The Jags have no choice but to win the division this year. No Andrew Luck, No Deshaun Watson/JJ Watt, Titans aren't too hot either.

23 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Actually since 2002, only the Pats with 5, Steelers with 2, and Giants with 2 have more SB wins than we do. I go by since 2002 a lot because that was when we became 32 teams and the Division's were realigned. That is a 15 season time frame as well so a huge sample size to go off of. Not only that players are the same size, just as fast and quick back in 2002 as they are now as a whole so everything is comparable.

Actually Pats only have 4 since 2002 haha 

31 minutes ago, csmopar said:

in their ENTIRE existence, the Jags have had just 7 winning seasons...... SEVEN and made it to the playoffs just 6 times......

overall record of 164-206 all time.  yeah, never been relevant

"Never" means the Jaguars have no winning seasons in their history. Obviously they were relevant those seven years. With a win Sunday, they will officially end their seven-year losing streak. I was not a happy Jaguars fan the last seven years. I am still not very happy this season, but feel much better about it than I did in 2010.

1 minute ago, JaguarsWoman said:

"Never" means the Jaguars have no winning seasons in their history. Obviously they were relevant those seven years. With a win Sunday, they will officially end their seven-year losing streak. I was not a happy Jaguars fan the last seven years. I am still not very happy this season, but feel much better about it than I did in 2010.

You have to realize around here our bar for winning is really high. Yeah we have been down for the last 3 seasons but normally if we don't win 11 or 12 games and go to the Title Game people in here rip our team to shreds. An 8-8 season in here is even Bad to most people in here.

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So are Mercilus and Hooker. I am sure the Titans also have a big name player out, but can't remember who.

Like I said in another thread, it will come down to Week 17. I don't want it to.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You have to realize around here our bar for winning is really high. Yeah we have been down for the last 3 seasons but normally if we don't win 11 or 12 games and go to the Title Game people in here rip our team to shreds. An 8-8 season in here is even Bad to most people in here.

I agree on the last part. Everybody wants a winning record.

3 minutes ago, JaguarsWoman said:

So are Mercilus and Hooker. I am sure the Titans also have a big name player out, but can't remember who.

Like I said in another thread, it will come down to Week 17. I don't want it to.

Are you going to be here in Week 17? That is the big one, I am certain it will come down to that unless Mariota goes down or the Jags suffer some major Defensive injuries that derails them.

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Are you going to be here in Week 17? That is the big one, I am certain it will come down to that unless Mariota goes down or the Jags suffer some major Defensive injuries that derails them.

I focus on each week and keep hoping it will not come down to that.

On 12/1/2017 at 6:24 PM, JaguarsWoman said:

Any Given Sunday. But this time Sacksonville has an even bigger chance of doing what they have already done.

I’m not disputing that Jacksonville will beat us. It was your childish Andrew Luck comment that showed what you are. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

She actually is talking a big game and fun to chat with. So I hope she sticks around for the end of the season because I want to see how she Posts if the Titans win the Division and the Jags are once again at home eating popcorn when the Playoffs begin. :thmup:

I guess any fan of the Jags that has been laying on the mat for as long as they have deserves to talk a little. :D

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't know, maybe but they would have to trade for Cousins as well. Bortles isn't that Good but would be better than any rookie coming out at least for a year IMO. Not like an Andrew Luck is coming out.

Cousins will be a free agent unless they tag him again and a pick would be better then bortles he blows 

8 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

It was 27-0 in Indy I could see it being that or worst on the road we are horrible on the road.

Normally it doesn't work like that, when a team gets blown out that doesn't happen again in the rematch. If the Ravens play the Jags in the Playoffs does anyone really think the Jags will win 44-7 again? I don't and I actually think the Ravens could beat them because Flacco is Good in the Playoffs.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Normally it doesn't work like that, when a team gets blown out that doesn't happen again in the rematch. If the Ravens play the Jags in the Playoffs does anyone really think the Jags will win 44-7 again? I don't and I actually think the Ravens could beat them because Flacco is Good in the Playoffs.

Flacco hasn't been very good in two years and our history with blowout losses tends to repeat itself.

On 12/1/2017 at 6:54 AM, King Colt said:

Once again the key to look for is can the Colts play four quarters. The worse the Colts look the quicker the EXIT door opens for Chuck Begono and merry band of of fools. More than once I have heard the Colts referred to as a "mess."  I have to say that is an accurate description. The owner is unattached. The coach is a fool that believes Bill Murray is their next quarterback. After years of trying to find an OL they still don't have one. The RBs are not  special in any sense of the word when the best is the oldest. The receiving core is 50% at best with most deserving a ticket out of town. They are short in the linebacker department and the secondary is unproven. A "mess"? You bet they are.

And don’t forget: the sky is falling !