Colts vs Jags score predictions

runthepost

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

31-7 Jags

This game will be even more of a blowout than the score suggests. You're kidding yourself if you think we have a chance, especially with Kelly out. Brissett may not last the entire game without getting injured, let alone win.

i think we should activate walker for this game, his movement might slow down a pass rush, no point in getting brissett hurt behind this bad o-line

Just go max. protect with an RB and 1 TE at least ALL THE TIME. Continue to send the 2 WRs at different levels, split out the TE as needed and continue passing in the middle with the occasional shot taken to the WRs.

Chargers got 2 TDs from Ekeler, and Browns got 1 TD from Duke Johnson Jr., both against the Jags. Gabbert got 1 TD from his TE and a deep shot to Jaron Brown. So you keep passing in the middle again and again till the Jags' safeties start defending the shallow digs and routes, that is when the deep shots should be taken to WRs or wheel routes should be called for the scat RB.

Any offense with pass catching scat RBs and good receiving TEs will give the Jags issues (that is why Jags match up better vs Pitt because Pitt does not use Bell like a scat RB and does not use TEs as much, they will be in trouble vs Pats but then Pats are quick to recognize mismatches and will attack deep if you squat on the underneath too much and vice versa). That is where the focus of the Colts' offense should be. Marlon Mack and Jack Doyle are going to be key in this game but we have to have 6 people protecting Brissett at any point in time.

Knowing the Colts, they may do something good for a drive or two but will not do it for 60 minutes. I suspect the Jags score 34 and the Colts score 13. Unlike last time, I am afraid a few sacks will be replaced with a defensive TD for the Jags.

2 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

I will simply ignore that comment...

Let me just clarify, I myself want the colts to win more games. Obviously there's some colts fans that want us to tank and lose out, but to me the wins would be funner. Plus someone has already stated that picks 1-7 usually have a similar success rate anyways.

The only 'bad' thing winning would do is it could maybe keep pagano his job, but I doubt that happens, even if we win out.

8 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Let me just clarify, I myself want the colts to win more games. Obviously there's some colts fans that want us to tank and lose out, but to me the wins would be funner. Plus someone has already stated that picks 1-7 usually have a similar success rate anyways.

The only 'bad' thing winning would do is it could maybe keep pagano his job, but I doubt that happens, even if we win out.

I will ALWAYS say, I want the Colts to WIN.  Each and every week... the draft means nothing to me right now.  When the season is over we get our draft position.  A good GM will find the talent needed regardless of where we pick.

No I understand your point and never want a team to tank.  In 2011 I was at every home game, hard to watch, but I was there hoping for the win.

13 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

I will ALWAYS say, I want the Colts to WIN.  Each and every week... the draft means nothing to me right now.  When the season is over we get our draft position.  A good GM will find the talent needed regardless of where we pick.

No I understand your point and never want a team to tank.  In 2011 I was at every home game, hard to watch, but I was there hoping for the win.

This is what a I call a true Colts fan. To me, being a fan of any team is wanting them to win every week, no matter what their record is.

Once again the key to look for is can the Colts play four quarters. The worse the Colts look the quicker the EXIT door opens for Chuck Pagani and merry band of of fools. More than once I have heard the Colts referred to as a "mess."  I have to say that is an accurate description. The owner is unattached. The coach is a fool that believes Bill Murray is their next quarterback. After years of trying to find an OL they still don't have one. The RBs are not  special in any sense of the word when the best is the oldest. The receiving core is 50% at best with most deserving a ticket out of town. They are short in the linebacker department and the secondary is unproven. A "mess"? You bet they are.

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thing of it is if Bortles got injured, they may be better  Chad Henne has had his moments.

You're crazy if you think Chad Hennei s better than Blake Bortles. There is a reason Bortles has not lost his job as the unquewstioned starter since Henne was benched for him in 2014.

3 hours ago, JaguarsWoman said:

You're crazy if you think Chad Hennei s better than Blake Bortles. There is a reason Bortles has not lost his job as the unquewstioned starter since Henne was benched for him in 2014.

This is the epitome of Jags fans:

The first time in 10 years that the jags have a winning record, we have someone in here boasting about it. LOL

Lets all be reminded by their season records:

2016: 3-13:facepalm:

2015: 5-11:facepalm:

2014 3-13:facepalm:

2013: 4-12:facepalm:

2012: 2-14:facepalm:

2011: 5-11:facepalm:

2010: 8-8:sip:

2009: 7-9 :pokerface:

2008: 5-11:facepalm:

2007: 11-5:excited:

19 minutes ago, JaguarsWoman said:

Here is a reminder of why the Jaguars are relevant:

image.thumb.jpeg.eaebf0c879da2942807b155e2bd25a3b.jpeg

Yeah.... even a broken clock gets the time right twice a day...........  Jags haven't been relevant for decades and you wanna come here and run your mouth.  Someone ban this troll

On 11/30/2017 at 12:28 AM, JaguarsWoman said:

I don't want to derail the thread, but Chuck Pagano's job security has not been mentioned at all this year - probably in case Andrew Suck comes back in his peak form instead of the QB who plays like a LB.

Get out of here troll

17 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

The first time in 10 years that the jags have a winning record, we have someone in here boasting about it. LOL

Since 2000, Colts vs Jags Season records.

Year:       Jags:                                                       Colts:

2000        7-9                                                          10-6

2001        6-10                                                         6-10

2002        6-10                                                         10-6

2003        5-11                                                          12-4 AFC South Champs

2004        9-7                                                            12-4 AFC South Champs

2005        12-4 2nd in AFC South                             14-2 AFC South Champs

2006        8-8                                                             12-4 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

2007       11-5   2nd in AFC South                            13-3  AFC South Champs

2008        5-11                                                            12-4

2009        7-9                                                              14-2 AFC South Champs, Superbowl Appearance

2010        8-8                                                              10-6 AFC South Champs

2011        5-11                                                             2-14

2012        2-14                                                            11-5

2013        4-12                                                            11-5 AFC South Champs

2014        3-13                                                            11-5 AFC South Champs

2015        5-11                                                             8-8

2016        3-13                                                            8-8

Jags # of Winning Seasons since 2000: 2

Colts # of Winning Seasons since 2000: 13

Jags # of division titles in history of the AFC South: 0

Colts  # of division titles in history of the AFC South: 9

Jags superbowl appearances: 0

Colts: 2, record 1-1

Yeah, that jag troll can come back and talk when the Jags actually put together back to back winning seasons.

23 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I already broke it down for AMjr like LL Cool J would earlier. Since 2002 when the AFC South formed:

Colts - 9 Division Titles, 4 AFC Title Games, 1 SB win

Texans - 4 Division Titles, 0 AFC Title Games, 0 SB wins

Titans - 2 Division Titles, 1 AFC Title Game, 0 SB wins

Jags - 0 Division Titles, 0 AFC Title Games, 0 SB wins

-Drops MIC! I'm Bad!

17 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yeah.... even a broken clock gets the time right twice a day...........  Jags haven't been relevant for decades and you wanna come here and run your mouth.  Someone ban this troll

One decade, silly. And I am not boasting about finishing with losing records for 10 years.