Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags This Sunday Will Say Alot

King Colt

The plus for the Colt today is they had  less predictable offense and added some new looks. I don't doubt they are working on their misery but if you are  poor manager you are not able to solve problems. Bortles throwing for 309 is not encouraging. 

1 hour ago, JaguarsWoman said:

Now that the inevitable Jaguars win has happened, what did it tell you, Colts fan?

That what I felt was going to happen, happened. And based on the shortest game thread I ever seen, many here felt the same things I did.

49 minutes ago, Jules said:

That what I felt was going to happen, happened. And based on the shortest game thread I ever seen, many here felt the same things I did.

How anyone could have thought that we would win or even be competitive is beyond me. I've missed watching maybe 2 games in 15 years and I came close to just taking my dog for a walk in the 3rd quarter. . The threads are few and short in nature for good and obvious reasons.

On 12/2/2017 at 10:35 AM, JaguarsWoman said:

Do you really expect Blake Bortles to throw for 330 vyards again, especially with Leonard Fournette available? I don't.

Cam Robinson is healthy, but LG Patrick Omameh and RT Jermey Parnell were out the last two weeks, so I don't know if they will be active Sunday. (Tyler Shatley and Josh Wells are the replacements.) Brandon Linder is also healthy and will start. So depending on Jacksonville's injury report, you could see up to four changes on the offensive line. You be the judge on how important that is to your defensive line.

Image result for haha gif

2 hours ago, Myles said:

Bortles had one of the best games of his career. 

26-35, 309 YDS, 2 TD

Colts are at #5 in the draft order.   Dammit Denver, win a game.   Chicago is on our tail too.  

The Browns are at #1 and #7 as of now.   

I would not say that. Blake Bortles seemed to throw too many short passes to Leonard Fournette. Marqise Lee had an impressive performance considering he leads the NFL in dropped passes.

I never thought you would be in the running for a top five pick based on what the Broncos do.

7 minutes ago, JaguarsWoman said:

I would not say that. Blake Bortles seemed to throw too many short passes to Leonard Fournette. Marqise Lee had an impressive performance considering he leads the NFL in dropped passes.

I never thought you would be in the running for a top five pick based on what the Broncos do.

Bortles took what was given to him.   That is to his credit.  

Over 300 yards, 75% completions, only 1 sack and a 20 point win.  

Not so much due to Bortles as much as showing how bad the Colts are right now.  

Broncos are 4th right now.   Had they won, the Colts would be 4th instead of 5th.    

48 minutes ago, Myles said:

Broncos are 4th right now.   Had they won, the Colts would be 4th instead of 5th.    

The Colts will beat the Broncos at home and end that discussion. :) 

On 12/4/2017 at 12:47 PM, Myles said:

When the RB is constantly stuffed at or behind the LOS, how is it taking what the defense gave him to keep handing it off? You would think Blake Bortles spent more time picking oin two or three rookie DBs. But I can't complain about 309 passing yards and 2 TDs.

16 minutes ago, JaguarsWoman said:

When the RB is constantly stuffed at or behind the LOS, how is it taking what the defense gave him to keep handing it off? You would think Blake Bortles spent more time picking oin two or three rookie DBs. But I can't complain about 309 passing yards and 2 TDs.

I hope you play the pats in the playoffs.  Strength against strength and weakness against weakness.  Would/will be a good game.  Of course I hope you win it 

12 hours ago, JaguarsWoman said:

Perhaps they found it hard to break old habits.   The Jags would run for over 200 yards against the Colts on a pretty consistent basis in the past.  

On 12/4/2017 at 12:35 PM, JaguarsWoman said:

im not all that surprised.  if we knew luck wouldnt play, i would have called top 5 pick for the colts in the offseason.  he carried us to 8-8 last year

denver doesn't have a qb or much else on offense.  i wont say i saw that coming, but i have not followed them since peyton left