Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We certainly have a chance against Denver and Houston

BlueShoe

22 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Not an easy decision. I think if we stay, the pick better be someone who makes an impact early. If not then Ballard is going to take some serious heat for it. He has tough decisions to make. 

This goes for any GM.  Not to many keep their jobs after failing on a top 5 pick.  

5 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

WRONG on all points. Get it together man.

We Could get some bounces and win a couple. But our o-line and secret defensive weapon can be counted on.
 We gotta find a way.                                                3-13

Dream on. "Get it together"???

2 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

This goes for any GM.  Not to many keep their jobs after failing on a top 5 pick.  

Tell that to the many on this board that believe Chris Ballard deserves no blame for our current record or situation. Those same people who are extreme in sticking up for him now, will be the same people who are extreme in their words to get rid of him later.  

It’s best to stay even keel from start to finish. Be fair in the beginning and in the end. 

Thats means criticizing when it’s not very popular, and reigning people back in when they go overboard. 

14 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

Tell that to the many on this board that believe Chris Ballard deserves no blame for our current record or situation. Those same people who are extreme in sticking up for him now, will be the same people who are extreme in their words to get rid of him later.  

It’s best to stay even keel from start to finish. Be fair in the beginning and in the end. 

Thats means criticizing when it’s not very popular, and reigning people back in when they go overboard. 

I just posted in another thread about the issues I have with his past draft.  That being said, many new coming into this year that without Luck we were not going to be great by any means.  The complete roster overhaul that was needed and is still needed will have a year or two setback with the record.  If Luck were playing, I believe we would be somewhere around 7-4 though and these comments and negativity are gone.  Yes, Ballard gets some blame, as should everyone wearing the horseshoe.