LucasOilStadium

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Did the offense 3 and out tire out the D already?  ;-)

Tennessee has ran the ball 6 times for 7 yards. 

They're 3 for 4 with 41 yards passing, though.

We reversed a sack for them with a stupid defensive penalty.  

1 minute ago, GwinnettColt said:

This is difficult, between the poor O-line play, playcalling, and hanging onto the ball way too long-the offense can't do anything today.

Brissett is just a guy.  Once people get that through their heads the better.  He's not good , or even above average.  He's a fill-in. Some of these posters acting like the Colts found Tom Brady are cracking me up. 

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Brissett is just a guy.  Once people get that through their heads the better.  He's not good , or even above average.  He's a fill-in. Some of these posters acting like the Colts found Tom Brady are cracking me up. 

The guys blaming Brissett crack me up. Anyone would have happy feet behind this line. 

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

He's ok. I think he could be much better with more experience but I'm certainly not looking for him to be the next Joe Montana.....Trent Dilfer, maybe?

2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

All Desir had to do is turn around to locate the ball.  Should been an easy psss breakup, maybe even a pic

If we are talking about the Walker catch then... That wasn't Desir's responsibility. He did his best just to get close enough to make a play. He was a few feet short of reaching out and knocking the ball down. 

3 minutes ago, Tony6759 said:

No he's not okay as long as we keep making excuses for him cuz we're going to actually believe he's a quarterback in the NFL he's not

He’s essentially a rookie playing behind a bunch of o-linemen who can’t even slow down the rush.

Both teams have has the ball twice.

Colts with a strong rushing defensive performance and the overall defense holding strong in the redzone. 

Colts with -3 yard of offense. 

TEN   IND
First Downs 4   0
Total Yards 95   -3
Passing Yards 86   0
Rushing Yards 9   -3
Penalties (Yds) 1(10)   2(15)
Turnovers 0   0
Punts (AVG) 0(0)   2(46)
Time of *. 9:32   3:36

We got a first down!! TY with a grab on the drag route. 

Colts now have positive offensive yards for the game. As ugly as this game has been, a touchdown on this drive gives the Colts the lead.

At the end of the First quarter it's the Titans 6 and the Colts 0. 

TEN   IND
First Downs 4   1
Total Yards 95   14
Passing Yards 86   13
Rushing Yards 9   1
Penalties (Yds) 1(10)   2(15)
Turnovers 0   0
Punts (AVG) 0(0)   2(46)
Time of *. 9:32   5:08

7 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Tennessee Titans are going nowhere on the ground. 

They should pass the rest of the game. We cannot stop the pass. 

That's how teams beat us... pass early, and score often.  Once we settle into zone and back of (dropping more into coverage, then tey bust open some runs.  Then they can P.A. and run or pass while they blitz our O.  It's a sad theme that has played out too many times this season.

When a defense lineman breaks through, tell Brisset to give him a fastball to the face don't crumble.  I mean step into it.  He will soon get the message.  That's what our coach taught our quarterback.  Be aggressive don't back down.  And, 1,2,3 ball gone,  better to lose a down than a quarterback.  Remember: fastball to the face as hard as you can throw it.  Would it be a personal foul, so what as long as we regain control of our game.  Go, go, Colts.