Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Skins vs. Giants Nap Time

King Colt

Only 1 quarterback has played worse than Eli Manning this calender week. And the reason I word it that way is because I can't even remember that Bills quarterback's name. Cousins isn't exactly lighting it up but there have been some drops and some horrid route running. Eli looks like the old, rickety quarterback he beat in the 2007 NFCCG.

EDIT: can't call 2 straight timeouts. But still how do you...you know...

17 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Only 1 quarterback has played worse than Eli Manning this calender week. And the reason I word it that way is because I can't even remember that Bills quarterback's name. Cousins isn't exactly lighting it up but there have been some drops and some horrid route running. Eli looks like the old, rickety quarterback he beat in the 2007 NFCCG.

EDIT: can't call 2 straight timeouts. But still how do you...you know...

Eli has had no help at all this year. Most drops in the league I think...on a struggling offense to sustain drives...just can't have that. Horrible OL protection....can't run the ball.....its a mess and he can barely keep his own head above water now.

I like Cousins for the most part....he's a fighter...and I think he gets the most out of his limited talent. His team is kinda limited too but he will will them to 500.

I caught bits and pieces of the games yesterday. Giants/Redskins was dreadful. The Cowboys game was hilarious if you like to laugh at the Cowboys. The early Vikings game was OK since the Vikings are a good/great team and put out a good product at least compared to most of the train wrecks out there.

I love how on Thanksgiving we got to see the Giants/Redskins/Cowboys.........It's as if the league thinks the nation has some sort of NFC east fetish when most of us really don't.

And the one good team in the NFC East didn't play. 

Vikings and Chargers were the saving grace for actually showing up to play organized looking football.