Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Former Colts Players We Miss Watching

Dark Superman

4 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

joseph Addai rookie season ...gosh he gave us such a good running game...:(

Even past his rookie season he was a special player for Manning. He was a great blocker and was Peyton's safety valve out of the back field. Dude caught a whole bunch of first downs when needed.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edgerrin James, Marvin Harrisson, Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, the whole Oline of that era Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Gary Brackett, BOB SANDERS, Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai, Dominic Rhodes, Kelvin Hayden, Marlin Jackson. I began following the Colts when they drafted Peyton as you can see lol, those are the good ol days to me

11 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Edgerrin James, Marvin Harrisson, Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, the whole Oline of that era Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Gary Brackett, BOB SANDERS, Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai, Dominic Rhodes, Kelvin Hayden, Marlin Jackson. I began following the Colts when they drafted Peyton as you can see lol, those are the good ol days to me

I was a little before you but you took care of my list haha Just add Eric Dickerson and Jim Harbaugh and we are good.

3 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Hank Baskett.

:thmdown: that guy basically lost us the SB. All he had to do was recover an Onside Kick, Peyton gets it and we go up 17-6. Instead he doesn't get it and we are down 13-10. Turned the whole game around. Teams always did that crap against Peyton because they feared him, it paid off because Baskett was a scrub.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

:thmdown: that guy basically lost us the SB. All he had to do was recover an Onside Kick, Peyton gets it and we go up 17-6. Instead he doesn't get it and we are down 13-10. Turned the whole game around. Teams always did that crap against Peyton because they feared him, it paid off because Baskett was a scrub.

I liked HB but he was a college teammate of a former PCHS player of mine at New Mexico

14 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I liked HB but he was a college teammate of a former PCHS player of mine at New Mexico

Not me, he screwed us because he couldn't do 1 simple thing, recover an Onside Kick. That turned the whole game around, no way we don't score if we get that with that field position. That also would've demoralized the Saints because that would've been a huge fail. Instead they get it, it fires them up and at that point they just match us point for point and end up winning as Peyton couldn't match the last score with INT.

15 hours ago, dodsworth said:

I can't believe Polian didn't try to keep this line intact. Jake Scott went to

the Titans, not sure about Lilja and Diem. 

Lilja went to KC and I forget were Diem went but I agree.  We had a great line and we let them all go.  Glenn retired early and Saturday was the lone guy who stayed behind. 

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

LOL.  Hope you know it was sarcasm...  :^):spit:

On 11/21/2017 at 2:55 PM, dodsworth said:

I can't believe Polian didn't try to keep this line intact. Jake Scott went to

the Titans, not sure about Lilja and Diem. 

Diem retired, Glenn retired, Saturday went to Green Bay, lilja went to KC, Scott went to Tennessee. It's hard to imagine how 10 years ago we had this amazing line and now we have this...

5 minutes ago, colt18 said:

Peyton Manning

Bob Sanders

Ahmad Bradshaw (every season as a Colt he did work until he got IR'd)

Dallas Clark

Edge

We were a different team when Bradshaw was in there. I really liked him. Luck trusted him in the RedZone. I would've loved to seen him healthy on the 2014 team with Mathis playing. We probably still would've lost to the Pats in the Championship but I bet it wouldn't been 45-7.

Dallas Clark - favorite Colt second to #18. Love watching Jack Doyle though, couple more years of his play I can see him creeping up on Dallas

Andrew Luck - man those early seasons and his combacks were fun to watch. 

Dwight Freeney & Mathis - so many years of poor defenses, these two were typically bright spots of their respective positions. 

Austin Collie/Stokley/Gonzalez - Not the most physically gifted set of receivers but timing in the Manning era was always so precise. Watching highlights of these guys and him is a beauty. 

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We were a different team when Bradshaw was in there. I really liked him. Luck trusted him in the RedZone. I would've loved to seen him healthy on the 2014 team with Mathis playing. We probably still would've lost to the Pats in the Championship but I bet it wouldn't been 45-7.

Totally. I always thought Bradshaw was overrated on those Giants teams, but then he came over a WOW'd me. Too bad he could never stay healthy with us.