6. Buccaneers: Bradley Chubb DE/OLB

7. Colts: Quenton Nelson OG 

8. Bengals: Minkah Fitzpatrick DB

9. Jets: Lamar Jackson QB

10. Broncos: Sam Darnold QB 

Order is subject to change 

Just IMO how things will shake out

I wouldn't mind this at all.

Kelly and Nelson together in the trenches would be nasty.

57 minutes ago, akcolt said:

I think Ballard looks for a difference maker off the Edge. I would try to trade back a couple of spots. Miami is going to be looking for a QB... Don't look now but Key is healthy and starting to look like the top 10 pick he was billed as. 

His dedication to football was also a question after he briefly “quit” football this offseason. That’ll be answered at the combine with interviews. I’d still take Nelson over him.

18 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

1. Browns: Josh Rosen QB 

2. 49ers: Saquon Barkley RB 

3. Giants: Mike McGlinchy OT

4. Bears: Courtland Sutton WR

5. Chargers: Derwin James DB

Overall I think that is pretty solid for the first projection.

This question was asked to me and I would love to see it in the Colts fan bag. But, there as been Colts scouts prospecting QBs.  Clearly this is to do with Luck's throwing shoulder.  I told them not worry about what I see happening is some sort of personal throwing time with the coaches before the draft. Why? Simply to see if he can throw and the shoulder is good, NFL good.  If it is maybe a QB backup draft pick late in the draft? If it's not good, QB drafted round 1?  I personally think he will be ready to go. But, there is actually a lot of fan talk of let's trade him. (My opinion very stupid idea his injuries aren't cause he is injury prone it's cause he has been destroyed his entire career because of a shaky line. 

19 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

1. Browns: Josh Rosen QB 

2. 49ers: Saquon Barkley RB 

3. Giants: Mike McGlinchy OT

4. Bears: Courtland Sutton WR

5. Chargers: Derwin James DB

In this scenario I would dangle the 7th pick to either the Jets, Broncos, or Cardinals since they all need a long term franchise QB. Then after the trade down I would still select OG Quenton Nelson since I believe he would still be there. 

8 hours ago, Dark Superman said:

I'm cool with drafting an OG in RD 1.

Right now we have 0 guards.

Denzelle Goode can play RT for us next season.

Draft one. Sign one in FA.

I'd feel better drafting Nelson round 1, and then after a possible trade down and getting an extra 2nd rounder, select an OT with a 2nd round pick. Someone like Martinas Rankin would be nice. I also like Micah Hyatt from Clemson in the 3rd. Wouldn't be upset drafting two OTs and a stud guard like Nelson in the 1st. The OT class is decent with depth in 2018. 

4 hours ago, akcolt said:

I think Ballard looks for a difference maker off the Edge. I would try to trade back a couple of spots. Miami is going to be looking for a QB... Don't look now but Key is healthy and starting to look like the top 10 pick he was billed as. 

I'd select Nelson at OG all day and every day over Key at OLB. Nelson is a safe pick. I like Landry, Armstrong, and Carter all over Key. I feel like Key will be a bust. Gut feeling. 

22 hours ago, BProland85 said:

I'd feel better drafting Nelson round 1, and then after a possible trade down and getting an extra 2nd rounder, select an OT with a 2nd round pick. Someone like Martinas Rankin would be nice. I also like Micah Hyatt from Clemson in the 3rd. Wouldn't be upset drafting two OTs and a stud guard like Nelson in the 1st. The OT class is decent with depth in 2018. 

The problem is there was very little talent last year at tackle.    That means all 32 teams will likely be looking for more talent.     And the position will likely be over-drafted.     Teams will want to make sure they get their guy,  even if it's a round too early,  rather than risking missing him a round too late.

This will be a very tricky year for drafting lineman.     Even more than usual...

On 11/20/2017 at 12:34 PM, JMichael557 said:

An OT can move to Guard while guards are usually stuck at guard. Nelson is very good but if we can get a Top Left Tackle in Williams we have to go that route. 

On top of that talented OT's usually come off the board earlier then talented guards.  

If you have need at both positions and you have talent available to you at both positions you draft the OT.

I wouldn't be bothered by a guard but I'd rather have a offensive tackle.