Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Philadelphia (-5.5) at Dallas (11-19-17)

oldunclemark

8:30 EST Al Michaels, Cris Colinsworth and Michelle Tafoya on NBC

Over-under at 48....in The Jerry "Traitor to the NFL" Jones Stadium in Arlington, Texas

Eagles star Carson Wentz (176 of 291, 2,262 yards, 23 Tds, 5 interceptions) leads the No. 2 offense in the NFL scoring 31.2 points per game..

The Eagles have lost only 27-20 at Kansas City.

Dallas QB Dak Prescott (183 iof 289, 1,994 yards, 16 TDs, 4 INts) si going to have to be the one man gang without left tackle Tyron Smith, who has a back injury, and Ezekiel Elliott, who is out because Roger Goddell just hates Dallas.

On defense, LB Sean Lee is also out but the 'boys doe have DE DeMarcus Lawence, who has 11 .5 sacks.

The over-under is way to low...and the spread is too low...

Dallas is going to get whipped worse than IU basketball....Dak will always put up points but, unles the eagles (8-1) forgot how to play during the bye week, they will put up more points

Take the Eagles and give the points...Take the over..and watch Jones scowl and throw caviar around his luxury suite

There have been some upsets today, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cowboys win this game. Not saying it will happen, but the NFC East is quite competitive, and the Cowboys need his game. They just might shock the Eagles. I think it's too early to write this as an automatic Eagles win. (So watch the Cowboys lose by a large score after I write this.) 

7 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

Since the Colts are out of it this year (barring a miracle) I’m rooting for:

1. Whoever is playing the Pats

2. Whoever is playing the Eagles

Go Raiders!

Go Cowboys!

Why do you want the Eagles to lose?

And now the other Elliott is not playing either . . . How do you like a linebacker kicking off?

On 11/18/2017 at 10:51 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No Elliott, no dice for Jerry's guys! Philly big!

Yep you called it. Didn't watch it but wow the Cowboys are in trouble.......

And now we get to see them on Thanksgiving too, sigh. Funny thing is they often win at home on Thanksgiving but the red hot Chargers are coming to town.

Jerry gonna be mad.

Dak has been sacked 12 times in the last two games lol.  They seem to be really missing Zeke and their left tackle.  Morris is still playing well though.

Could just mean Dallas isn’t really that good lol AND that Philly seems like the real deal.  Eagles were pretty bad last season whatever they did to improve themselves so dramatically the Colts need to take note of when a healthy Luck comes back haha .

36 minutes ago, Jules said:

And now we get to see them on Thanksgiving too, sigh. Funny thing is they often win at home on Thanksgiving but the red hot Chargers are coming to town.

Jerry gonna be mad.

Yeah that was an easy call. I am looking at a Pats/Philly SB but I do like what I see out of the Saints who I picked to win the South from the beginning.

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah that was an easy call. I am looking at a Pats/Philly SB but I do like what I see out of the Saints who I picked to win the South from the beginning.

If the Saints get the #2 seeding somehow, I think they go to the SB. But if they have to beat both the Vikings and the Eagles on the road, I don't think it happens.

Boy, how much that head-to-head loss vs the Vikings early on in the season is hurting the Saints now.

Just now, chad72 said:

If the Saints get the #2 seeding somehow, I think they go to the SB. But if they have to beat both the Vikings and the Eagles on the road, I don't think it happens.

Boy, how much that head-to-head loss vs the Vikings early on in the season is hurting the Saints now.

I agree, Saints need a Bye. If they get that they may go all the way.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, Saints need a Bye. If they get that they may go all the way.

Vikings do play at Detroit, at Atlanta and at Carolina. If they have 1 loss in that stretch, it may not be good. All those teams are badly fighting for a wild card and their offenses are finally getting into rhythm too. 

Saints have 1 game vs Carolina but that is at home but a road game vs the Rams.

Those 3 games for the Vikings and the above 2 games for the Saints will tell us if the Saints get a bye or not.

12 hours ago, JaguarsWoman said:

Why do you want the Eagles to lose?

And now the other Elliott is not playing either . . . How do you like a linebacker kicking off?

I’m in the Philadelphia area. Got my fill of arrogant Eagles fans in 2004.

A repeat of that SB would be a no-win situation for me but I would probably root for the Eagles, should they get in and play NE.

13 hours ago, Jules said:

Jerry gonna be mad.

Michele Tafoya confirmed they will get Sean Lee back for Thanksgiving, but was less clear about Tyron Smith.

I watched the entire Cowboys game. They knew the Eagles would always go for two after a TD in the second half after Jake Elliott knocked himself out of the game, but two of Philly's three TPC attempts looked easy.