Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-7) vs. Oakland in Mexico City (11-19-17)

oldunclemark

4:25 EST  Jim Nantz and (El Blaberro Grande) Tony Romo Tracy Wolfson on CBS

Low 60s and sunny, over-under 54.5  in Azteca Stadium in Mexico City

El Senior Senor Tom Brady (231 of 343, 2,807 yards, 19 TDs, 2 INts) leads the Pats who have won five in arrow and he'll look for the 'Big Hombre' Rob Gronkowski (38 catches, 583 yards)

What has happened to the Raiders (4-5)? Once 2-0, now they are lucky to be 4-5 (they got to play Miami last week) and this is a turning point if QB Derek Carr can roast the Patriots south of the border.

Oakland would like a little more from Amari Cooper (38 catches, 462 yards) and Marshawn Lynch (86 carries, 323 yards).

Oakland has only 13.5 QB sacks. Raider OLB Kahlil Mack had more than that last year by himself.

This looks like a back door cover for Oakland.

In other words, the Patriots roll up a big lead and Oakland comes back with some feel-good scores.

Take the Raiders to cover and, if you can get seven,  take the points

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

And there's your flag on 3rd down extending a Patriots drive.

It's like Groundhog Day watching these guys.

Lol we're the only ones watching.. People already know whats going to happen. But I might as well go wash some dishes, or do some laundry. The pats are getting number 6 this year.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol we're the only ones watching.. People already know whats going to happen. But I might as well go wash some dishes, or do some laundry. The pats are getting number 6 this year.

My Bills are on right now, and they're set to lose today and then get stomped by the Chiefs and Patriots in the next two weeks. Peterman (starting for Taylor) just threw his third interception. Kelvin Benjamin got injured and carted off after making his first catch of the game.

So it's not like I can watch them with any kind of excitement either.

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

My Bills are on right now, and they're set to lose today and then get stomped by the Chiefs and Patriots in the next two weeks. Peterman (starting for Taylor) just threw his third interception. Kelvin Benjamin got injured and carted off after making his first catch of the game.

So it's not like I can watch them with any kind of excitement either.

Yupp.. I hope the Bills head coach is happy with himself. Taylor was not the problem... 

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Peterman with interception #4!

I get alerts for my phones during Bills games whenever someone scores. I don't even need to check Gamecenter to know the Chargers scored every time my phone dings.

aye.. just wow. I was appalled when the benched Taylor, such a slap in the face. I am glad.. 

28 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Peterman with interception #4!

I get alerts on my phone during Bills games whenever someone scores. I don't even need to check Gamecenter to know the Chargers scored every time my phone dings.

My sister is into hockey. When I am with her I sometimes jump out of my chair when the big sound that a goal was scored alerts her phone. lmaolmaolmao Hockey goal sounds can be kinda creepy with the alerts.

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

I'm a Celtics fan. I'm sure they'll fall to the Cavs in the playoffs and we'll have another wonderful Warriors/Cavs Finals.

The NFL is becoming the NBA on parity, well at least in one conference...

I love the Celtics too and Brad Stevens but don't count them out at all. They just held the Warriors to 88 points. lmao Thats like near impossible. 

Cavs though will score but not stop anybody even if they get to the finals, same old story. If the Celtics don't make the finals this year they will sooner then later in coming years.

But with the NBA the Warriors have not been dominant that long really..........people go nuts over them but they really have not been "hot" very long. lmao 

It's just someone has to knock Lebron off someday is all, but I don't mind watching him. He's great.

Of course at FG is good with plenty of room to spare.

And now that stupid Verizon oil/balsamic commercial comes on. Why do people consider Thomas Middleditch funny? I've never once cracked a smile at him. Does he really think he's some typical hipster/millennial? All of his Verizon commercials are awful, like that mic drop one earlier in the year, the OBJ press conference one, and him riding that stupid scooter around the office.

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Of course at FG is good with plenty of room to spare.

And now that stupid Verizon oil/balsamic commercial comes on. Why do people consider Thomas Middleditch funny? I've never once cracked a smile at him. Does he really think he's some typical hipster/millennial? All of his Verizon commercials are awful, like that mic drop one earlier in the year, the OBJ press conference one, and him riding that stupid scooter around the office.

That would've been good from 65!

3 minutes ago, Bad Morty said:

What do you mean "borderline"???

Was I too generous saying 63 yards is borderline? Maybe in this stadium. But given the Patriots I'm sure 90% of the audience expected that to fall through. Well, except maybe Patriots fans who will act like they never thought that kick had a chance to go through (like when they act all surprised when they pull out a last second win and act like they haven't seen their team do it dozens of times).

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I swear this league is the Patriots and they allow the other 31 teams to fool around. At least Peyton made it a little interesting. Without him this is just Tom brady's playground. And he;s going to make that known for the next 10 years.. miss the Sheriff ..

I do agree now. I miss Peyton around to give the Pats a legit rival.