Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jameis Winston being investigated for groping woman in 2016

RockThatBlue

13 hours ago, chad72 said:

I hope nothing comes out of it, the NFL has enough problems on its hand. It would be like rubbing salt on Winston's wounds, from potential breakout candidate of the year to an underwhelming season, to this. 

I hope there isn't for the sake I hope nothing happened to a young lady. Didn't him and some other guys get accused of raping a girl there in Tallahassee? I guess this is different. As far as his play Cam had his ups and downs but then he came back...and Winston has a much better head on his shoulder I would say.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

I hope there isn't for the sake I hope nothing happened to a young lady. Didn't him and some other guys get accused of raping a girl there in Tallahassee? I guess this is different. As far as his play Cam had his ups and downs but then he came back...and Winston has a much better head on his shoulder I would say.

If he is guilty then maybe he don't have a better head on his shoulders?:scratch:

On 11/17/2017 at 12:56 PM, RockThatBlue said:

This is the same guy that jumped up on a table in a crowded cafeteria and shouted "%@#* her right in the %*$#@" while in college, then as a pro, told grade-school girls that, as females, they should just sit there and be quiet and polite...

Hmmm...

Methinks Jameis has more growing up to do, especially when it comes to his attitude toward women.