Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans vs. Steelers

JaguarsWoman

What a game that was. Marcus Mariota threw 4 interceptions and was sacked 5 times. Ben Roethlisberger told Antonio Brown to catch a ball with his helmet, which he did. Big Ben is still pulling off some tricks, such as tossing the ball to Le'Veon Bell after being hit. To boot (pun intended), Ryan Succup's first FG attempt was blocked. The Titans made the game a lot more interesting with big plays than the final score shows, however. Great job, Steelers.

11 hours ago, JaguarsWoman said:

What a game that was. Marcus Mariota threw 4 interceptions and was sacked 5 times. Ben Roethlisberger told Antonio Brown to catch a ball with his helmet, which he did. Big Ben is still pulling off some tricks, such as tossing the ball to Le'Veon Bell after being hit. To boot (pun intended), Ryan Succup's first FG attempt was blocked. The Titans made the game a lot more interesting with big plays than the final score shows, however. Great job, Steelers.

Yeah, that fluky 75 yard TD pass to Matthews, gave my opponent 13.5 points in 1 play on an otherwise putrid performance against me from him in fantasy. :(  He rarely gets those plays.

Oh well, I hope my own team is up to the challenge on Sunday. 

10 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

Could the Jaguars actually win the division for the first time in over a decade? It's been a weird year with the Rams, Vikings, Bills, Saints, Titans, and Jags over .500.

This would be the first time ever Jacksonville wins the AFC South if it happens  The Jaguars were a wild card team the last time they were in the playoffs (2007).

The Vikings having a winning record is not weird. Having a two-game lead in the NFCN with Case Keenum starting is a different story. The Saints are only surprising because they have been known for years as a team with a bad defense. They just needed to fix that side of the ball to get back into playoff contention. But the Bills and Rams are shocking all NFL fans who paid any attention to them during the last decade.

4 hours ago, PeterBowman said:

man, the camera angles used last night were horrible

I don't like it either. The worst one was on a kickoff early in the fourth quarter.

12 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

Could the Jaguars actually win the division for the first time in over a decade? It's been a weird year with the Rams, Vikings, Bills, Saints, Titans, and Jags over .500.

Yep, it's pretty crazy.  I think week 12 is a must win for the Titans at the Colts.  I think the Colts pull that one out too.  It's the Jags division to lose. 

3 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Yep, it's pretty crazy.  I think week 12 is a must win for the Titans at the Colts.  I think the Colts pull that one out too.  It's the Jags division to lose. 

I think so, but it is still too early to change my mind about Week 17 being a "win you're in" game.

16 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

If the Colts beat the Titans after their bye week, the Titans' playoff hopes are very very slim. I do think its the Jags division to lose as well.

Rams and Jaguars, supposedly, are the only tough games on the Titans' schedule. I have a feeling the Colts will have something to say about that after their bye week. :) 

16 hours ago, chad72 said:

If the Colts beat the Titans after their bye week, the Titans' playoff hopes are very very slim. I do think its the Jags division to lose as well.

Rams and Jaguars, supposedly, are the only tough games on the Titans' schedule. I have a feeling the Colts will have something to say about that after their bye week.

Tennessee's remaining schedule is scary.

Colts

Texans

Cardinals

49ers

Rams

Jaguars

Of course the Texans game is not a gimme, as they got blown out in Houston. You might be able to beat them at home next week (coming off a bye can't hurt). I hope Drew Stanton is back in time so the Titans won't face Blake Gabbert.